Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: WESTERN NEW ENGLAND, ANYONE???  (Read 796 times)

Ninja1Hater

• View Profile
WESTERN NEW ENGLAND, ANYONE???
« on: December 27, 2008, 04:53:08 PM »
I took a visit to the Open House at Western New England on November 1, 2008, and I was extremely surprised by it.  The factulty and staff and Deans and students all attended, and that was only to welcome us PROSPECTIVE students.  It was much more welcoming than any other Open House I've attended, and that says a lot because I have been to Open Houses at schools in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine.

Of all the Open Houses I attended I got the most out of Western New England's, believe it or not.  I know that it's not a top tier school but my gut was telling me it's a good place.

SCHOLARSHIPS?  They offer a lot of scholarship money, there, too.  Proportionally they offer the most money of any school in New England.

So now I wonder:  Is anyone else applying there or interested in the school?  Do you have any pros and/or cons that you would be willing to share, please? 

redcement

• View Profile
Re: WESTERN NEW ENGLAND, ANYONE???
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 09:34:56 PM »
I am interested in WNEC, partly like you said due to a scholarship offer. Biggest cons seem to be median salary coming out and low bar passage rate...but I am still interested enough that I am craigslist-surfing Springfield. What did you learn at the open house?