Law School Discussion

What ELSE can you do with a JD?

Re: What ELSE can you do with a JD?
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2008, 09:15:44 AM »
See, us lawyers really go over everything with a fine-tooth comb like that link above....

Thistle

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2008, 09:17:15 AM »
See, us lawyers really go over everything with a fine-tooth comb like that link above....

unless of course, you recognized the link from other threads and hailed it as the genius it so obviously is.

Thistle

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2008, 09:20:35 AM »

um, aren't you still applying to law school?  "us lawyers" might be a bit premature.

ooooh, on a ROLL!

law·yer   
Pronunciation: \ˈlȯ-yər, ˈlȯi-ər\
Function: noun
Date: 14th century
: one whose profession is to conduct lawsuits for clients or to advise as to legal rights and obligations in other matters

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2008, 10:32:12 AM »
It is people on here that make me not want to apply.  Not necessarily the snide comments; rather, the absolutely anal approach to the admissions process. I understand it is complex and people would like some direction, yet the way in which the most mundane of subjects are harped on is insane.

** I guess its to be expected of someone, myself included, who searches out a message board for law school.  LSD DOES offer great advice, but at times I question why anyone would want to get involved with some of these characters. 

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2008, 10:33:03 AM »
It is people on here that make me not want to apply.  Not necessarily the snide comments; rather, the absolutely anal approach to the admissions process. I understand it is complex and people would like some direction, yet the way in which the most mundane of subjects are harped on is insane.

** I guess its to be expected of someone, myself included, who searches out a message board for law school.  LSD DOES offer great advice, but at times I question why anyone would want to get involved with some of these characters. 

www.top-law-schools.com

Thistle

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2008, 10:38:14 AM »

www.top-law-schools.com

::giggles::

vap

• Attorney
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2008, 11:10:16 AM »

www.top-law-schools.com

Rofl.  I was about to post that link.

I've been venturing on that board recently.  I still have no idea why it is more popular than LSD.  It's full of ego-driven elitists, most of whom are 0Ls giving advice to 0Ls.

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2008, 12:40:58 PM »
Two chicks at the same time.

(Nobody has said it yet, right?)

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2008, 01:08:59 PM »
haha, Theres the answer I was lookin for....

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2008, 06:51:59 PM »
What can ya do with a JD?  Well, if you have a BA and a MA - you can spell "bad jam".