Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What ELSE can you do with a JD?  (Read 8606 times)

kman999

• View Profile
Re: What ELSE can you do with a JD?
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2008, 11:15:44 AM »
See, us lawyers really go over everything with a fine-tooth comb like that link above....

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2008, 11:17:15 AM »
See, us lawyers really go over everything with a fine-tooth comb like that link above....

unless of course, you recognized the link from other threads and hailed it as the genius it so obviously is.
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2008, 11:20:35 AM »

um, aren't you still applying to law school?  "us lawyers" might be a bit premature.

ooooh, on a ROLL!

law·yer   
Pronunciation: \ˈlȯ-yər, ˈlȯi-ər\
Function: noun
Date: 14th century
: one whose profession is to conduct lawsuits for clients or to advise as to legal rights and obligations in other matters

JD

kman999

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2008, 12:32:12 PM »
It is people on here that make me not want to apply.  Not necessarily the snide comments; rather, the absolutely anal approach to the admissions process. I understand it is complex and people would like some direction, yet the way in which the most mundane of subjects are harped on is insane.

** I guess its to be expected of someone, myself included, who searches out a message board for law school.  LSD DOES offer great advice, but at times I question why anyone would want to get involved with some of these characters. 

heartbreaker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2008, 12:33:03 PM »
It is people on here that make me not want to apply.  Not necessarily the snide comments; rather, the absolutely anal approach to the admissions process. I understand it is complex and people would like some direction, yet the way in which the most mundane of subjects are harped on is insane.

** I guess its to be expected of someone, myself included, who searches out a message board for law school.  LSD DOES offer great advice, but at times I question why anyone would want to get involved with some of these characters. 

www.top-law-schools.com

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2008, 12:38:14 PM »

www.top-law-schools.com

::giggles::

JD

vap

• Sr. Citizen
  • Attorney
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2008, 01:10:16 PM »

www.top-law-schools.com

Rofl.  I was about to post that link.

I've been venturing on that board recently.  I still have no idea why it is more popular than LSD.  It's full of ego-driven elitists, most of whom are 0Ls giving advice to 0Ls.

,.,.,.;.,.,.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2008, 02:40:58 PM »
Two chicks at the same time.

(Nobody has said it yet, right?)

kman999

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2008, 03:08:59 PM »
haha, Theres the answer I was lookin for....

Pardon Johnny Cash.

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2008, 08:51:59 PM »
What can ya do with a JD?  Well, if you have a BA and a MA - you can spell "bad jam".