Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Updated Transcript?  (Read 1548 times)

Crimson:devil(red)

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Updated Transcript?
« on: December 18, 2008, 11:17:12 AM »
Okay, so I originally posted a stupid question, then answered it myself and deleted it. Now, my Fall grades are in and my GPA has gone up slightly. Does anyone think I should bother sending in an updated transcript so that I can have my GPA raised from 3.59 to 3.61. I'm thinking I should, but wondered if anyone thought it would be pointless?
Tulane Law School Class of 2012

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/crimsondevilred

Live Free or Die

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Updated Transcript?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 01:41:21 AM »
My before/after senior fall GPAs are practically identical to yours. I'd say it probably isn't necessary, but it can't hurt. I submitted mine because I had a really bad junior spring and wanted to show an improvement in grades, but your circumstances might be different. I also discovered an error that the LSAC had made on my transcript around the same time, so I figured that they would need to send a new transcript anyway.

BrittMB

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 01:45:08 AM »
If you want to submit your transcript again, I say why not. I waited until my fall grades came in so that I could show the schools that i'm capable of studying for their psychotic test and pull a 3.6 for the semester. If it'll boost your gpa, then by all means, send it in. if you feel like it'll delay your process, then don't.

good luck.
Alpha Kappa Alpha Until the day I die....

heartbreaker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2008, 01:47:18 AM »
If you still have outstanding decisions, you should update them with your fall grades.

I Will Get Over 170

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2009, 07:03:46 PM »
I have an unrelated question about updated transcripts... I sent in an updated transcript and the LSAC site says it was received/processed, but when I click my academic report, it's still the same old transcript from before.  What should I do?