Law School Discussion

Vanderbilt Class of 2012

Re: Vanderbilt Class of 2012
« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2009, 03:54:46 PM »
Make sure your fedora matches your belt, too. That always looks spiffy.

Rez.

« Reply #101 on: April 17, 2009, 05:09:28 PM »
yay? nay?

« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2009, 09:50:13 PM »
yay? nay?

Jos A. Bank had another sale that ended on saturday... you could've gotten three seersucker suits for the price of one.  A woman was in there asking about seersucker bow ties, which they unfortunately didn't have... but I did receive instruction on how to pull off seersuckers in a business casual setting.  Apparently it's doable (at least in the midsouth).

And I'm not posting anymore on these threads until actual Class of '12 people are here.  I can just talk to all of you in school when I'm not trying to cram for exams.  G'luck tomorrow, little 1Ls.

« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2009, 06:54:12 AM »
yay? nay?

Jos A. Bank had another sale that ended on saturday... you could've gotten three seersucker suits for the price of one.  A woman was in there asking about seersucker bow ties, which they unfortunately didn't have... but I did receive instruction on how to pull off seersuckers in a business casual setting.  Apparently it's doable (at least in the midsouth).

And I'm not posting anymore on these threads until actual Class of '12 people are here.  I can just talk to all of you in school when I'm not trying to cram for exams.  G'luck tomorrow, little 1Ls.

I've had luck with a seersucker jacket, with blue jeans and a white buttow down shirt.  And brown leather (shoes and belt).  Again, I'm not sure how much I'd want to do this outside of the south, but it works well. 

Rez.

« Reply #104 on: July 11, 2009, 09:16:51 AM »
Hope you all are excited for orientation!