Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Post-it flags  (Read 453 times)

Holden Caulfield

• View Profile
    • Email
Post-it flags
« on: December 15, 2008, 01:48:29 PM »
Best invention since the legal pad? I submit that it is. Seriously, I've gone through 5 packs since I started studying for finals. My outlines and books all have flags for quick reference to every topic.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
Re: Post-it flags
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 08:16:12 PM »
Iíve never used them myself, but I have seen some classmates who have liked used five packs on one book, seriously like every other page is flagged. How can that help when you got so many flags you need an index just for the flags?   
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
  • I just want to be wonderful.
    • View Profile
Re: Post-it flags
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 09:09:41 PM »
I flag the heck out of everything.  I love those little notes.  And Matthies, mine are color coded so I can immediately flip to to the area I want.  I have so many flags in my books that the flagged side is fatter.  Great little things.
To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I`m working on the foundation.