Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone enjoy taking the LSAT?  (Read 1840 times)

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone enjoy taking the LSAT?
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2008, 03:46:36 AM »
Although I raped/pillaged the October 2008 games, I'd never, ever consider doing another one again and am appalled that you do them for "fun."

:-\

I picked up one of my prep books the other day and seriously considered going through to do one of the games because I missed it so much.

I may possibly have masochistic tendencies, but I think they're more enjoyable than Sudoku and people love that *&^%.
Quote from: Tim Mitchell

F*cking bi+ch drinks a 1 oz bottle of goose and thinks she's French

booyakasha45

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2008, 12:15:21 PM »
don't do it!

they are way better than sudoku though.

ManhattanLSAT

• http://LSATblog.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Free LSAT tips and tricks
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2008, 12:20:47 PM »
I suspect they'd be good for older folks...to keep their brains sharp. I started teaching them to my dad, and he found it rewarding when he was able to do them.

arugula

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2008, 07:12:06 PM »
I hated and feared them at the beginning of my preparation many months ago, but I owned them on my October 2008 LSAT.

Hey, if you don't mind me asking... what score did you start out with and what did you get on the Oct. test? A breakdown of each section is helpful. I'm getting like -14 on the LG! is there hope for me?

Knoxvegas

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2008, 03:20:05 AM »
I've just recently decided I want to go to law school when I finish my undergraduate work. I have two years left on that but, just out of curiosity, I have been doing someone of the preptests online just to see what they are like. I have to admit that I am really enjoying it. It appeals to my competitive nature and it makes you think. If the real tests are anything like the preptests I think by the time its time for me to actually take it I will be more than ready.

jarvis batman mcdyess

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2008, 04:31:00 AM »
Although I raped/pillaged the October 2008 games, I'd never, ever consider doing another one again and am appalled that you do them for "fun."

:-\

I picked up one of my prep books the other day and seriously considered going through to do one of the games because I missed it so much.

I may possibly have masochistic tendencies, but I think they're more enjoyable than Sudoku and people love that poo.

don't worry, i hear Nintendo Wii is working on creating an LSAT game, but you are going to have to pay 10 bucks for the Wii Number 2 Pencil Controller

ak2ca

• View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2008, 02:16:50 PM »
I hated and feared them at the beginning of my preparation many months ago, but I owned them on my October 2008 LSAT.

Hey, if you don't mind me asking... what score did you start out with and what did you get on the Oct. test? A breakdown of each section is helpful. I'm getting like -14 on the LG! is there hope for me?

Hey Arugula. There's definitely hope! LG is the section that most students find they can master with lots and lots of practice. I started off getting about 50% correct. In October I only missed one. Keep your head up. Start doing some untimed sections until you really understand the principles behind each game type. When are you taking?

Jeepstress

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2008, 01:12:08 PM »
I LOVED TAKING THE LSAT!!!  In fact, I loved it so much that I took it twice.

I  hated getting my score, though.

booyakasha45

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2008, 06:56:55 PM »
I loved how drunk I got right after the LSAT.