Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone enjoy taking the LSAT?  (Read 1869 times)

baragon112

• View Profile
Anyone enjoy taking the LSAT?
« on: December 12, 2008, 05:18:52 PM »
I actually started to like logic games..... They were like my daily crosswords after awhile. I won't miss any of the other sections though.

baragon112

• View Profile
Re: Anyone enjoy taking the LSAT?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 05:20:30 PM »
A part of my soul must have died for me to say something like that..... let alone start a thread....... :(

heartbreaker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 05:26:22 PM »
I had major LSAT study withdrawal after the June test.

This feeling quickly went away.

ManhattanLSAT

• http://LSATblog.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Free LSAT tips and tricks
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 05:29:02 PM »
Hahaha, I know what you mean. Once you have a system down and are actually able to do them, they become similar to crosswords or sudoku.

booyakasha45

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2008, 05:30:41 PM »
more like crosswords or sudoku at gunpoint.

ETA: I actually came to like games, too. Not that I ever plan on doing them again unless I become an LSAT tutor.

AgentSCo

• MSN Messenger - sjescobar2@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - AgentSCo
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2008, 06:25:24 PM »
I did have a wierd feeling today at work - now I have much more free time on my hands.  I'm kind of going through withdrawls, too - like some others, I liked doing the games, but good riddance to thos R.C. passages!

baragon112

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2008, 06:33:35 PM »
I did have a wierd feeling today at work - now I have much more free time on my hands.  I'm kind of going through withdrawls, too - like some others, I liked doing the games, but good riddance to thos R.C. passages!

I had that feeling at the start of the week. I set aside time everyday to study and now I have all this extra time on my hands. Time to get back into video games. 

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2008, 07:30:20 PM »
I definitely miss the games and I miss my class because it was a blast.  But I do enjoy getting a big chunk of my life back that I was spending on LSAT prep :)
Quote from: Tim Mitchell

F*cking bi+ch drinks a 1 oz bottle of goose and thinks she's French

senseless

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2008, 03:27:20 AM »
I actually started to like logic games..... They were like my daily crosswords after awhile. I won't miss any of the other sections though.

Ditto. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for logic games. I hated and feared them at the beginning of my preparation many months ago, but I owned them on my October 2008 LSAT. Now I enjoy doing them for fun, but I don't go for speed - 10 minutes per game is fine! As far as Reading Comprehension and Logical Reasoning...that's what my legal career is for!

When I began preparing for the LSAT, a buddy of mine who had just taken the test told me, "They ask you such lame questions." As I got into my preparation, I realized that was the wrong attitude to take. I embraced my LSAT preparation, and when it got frustrating I reminded myself that I could be serving Porterhouse steaks to successful lawyers instead. If you think the LSAT is hard, lame or boring, what do you think the bar exam is going to be like? What do you think a legal career is going to be like?

Cheers!

booyakasha45

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2008, 03:41:21 AM »
Although I raped/pillaged the October 2008 games, I'd never, ever consider doing another one again and am appalled that you do them for "fun."