Law School Discussion

Please take a look at my LSAT addendum

zippyandzap

• Clint Dempsey FTW
    • View Profile
Re: Please take a look at my LSAT addendum
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2008, 08:42:19 PM »
Yes, I put it together in about 3 minutes so this is expected.  Care to reiterate on other errors? Thanks again.

No. Why don't you follow UPenn ftw's lead and write a good addendum instead of having us do it for you? Then when you have something respectable put together, maybe people will be more willing to give you feedback.

Why do you have to be such an @$$ about it?  Never did I tell you to write an addendum for me.  I simply put some thoughts out about my own addendum and was looking for some quality responses. Go back to your lonely seat in the corner of the local tavern and pretend you have friends.

To be fair as I offered my thoughts I did feel like I was writing it for you.

When did I tell you to do that?? I do thank you for giving some feedback but I didn't tell you to write it for me.  Nice try though.

It was such a weak effort that to give you feedback on the piece as a whole required me to write it for you.  It's funny, I just saw Anchorman again the other day.  There are definitely some similarities.

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2008, 08:45:54 PM »
Yes, I put it together in about 3 minutes so this is expected.  Care to reiterate on other errors? Thanks again.

No. Why don't you follow UPenn ftw's lead and write a good addendum instead of having us do it for you? Then when you have something respectable put together, maybe people will be more willing to give you feedback.

Why do you have to be such an @$$ about it?  Never did I tell you to write an addendum for me.  I simply put some thoughts out about my own addendum and was looking for some quality responses. Go back to your lonely seat in the corner of the local tavern and pretend you have friends.

When did I tell you to do that?? I do thank you for giving some feedback but I didn't tell you to write it for me.  Nice try though.

It was such a weak effort that to give you feedback on the piece as a whole required me to write it for you.  It's funny, I just saw Anchorman again the other day.  There are definitely some similarities.

What's with the insults?

BTW, UPenn - thanks for the input.  I'm glad there are at least some good people on here.

zippyandzap

• Clint Dempsey FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2008, 08:47:59 PM »

What's with the insults?
Insults?  The only thing I said was that it was a weak effort, something you conceded in this very thread.  It was insulting to us to ask us to critique something that was so bush league.  You turned to negative language with you "Nice try though."

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2008, 08:49:19 PM »

What's with the insults?
Insults?  The only thing I said was that it was a weak effort, something you conceded in this very thread.  It was insulting to us to ask us to critique something that was so bush league.  You turned to negative language with you "Nice try though."

Comparing me to a "mentally retarded" movie character isn't an insult?

zippyandzap

• Clint Dempsey FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2008, 08:51:06 PM »

What's with the insults?

Comparing me to a "mentally retarded" movie character isn't an insult?

:D I suppose I did do that, didn't I?  Again though, your "Nice try though," would naturally put post people on the defensive.

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2008, 08:55:00 PM »
Arguments aside, the reason I left the room was due to my chronic allergies.  Something in the room wasn't sitting right with me which led to "violent" sneezing, terrible watery eyes, and the onset of a migraine.  It's hard for me to do much when this happens. Do you think this is a legit reason or will I just get laughed at?

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2008, 08:57:52 PM »
Just say that you had a severe allergic reaction, and had to leave the room. You thought you could finish, but you should've canceled your score. That simple. No big excuses, just tell them what happened. Your higher score speaks for itself.

zippyandzap

• Clint Dempsey FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2008, 08:59:56 PM »
Just say that you had a severe allergic reaction, and had to leave the room. You thought you could finish, but you should've canceled your score. That simple. No big excuses, just tell them what happened. Your higher score speaks for itself.

Word.

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2008, 09:01:00 PM »

Alright, thanks UPenn and Zippy

zippyandzap

• Clint Dempsey FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2008, 09:06:41 PM »
Good luck.