Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Library Eaters  (Read 1249 times)

Holden Caulfield

• View Profile
    • Email
Library Eaters
« on: December 07, 2008, 04:42:44 PM »
To all of you that munch on doritos, goldfish, or any other type of snack food in the library:

I hate you.

The sound of you chewing makes me want tear my hair out. Whats that? You close your mouth while you chew? It doesn't matter because, while that may make you feel less obnoxious, I can still hear your molars grinding down your food from twenty feet away. In addition to making me completely lose focus on my studying, you make me want to vomit.

heartbreaker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Library Eaters
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 04:46:45 PM »
To all of you that munch on doritos, goldfish, or any other type of snack food in the library:

I hate you.

The sound of you chewing makes me want tear my hair out. Whats that? You close your mouth while you chew? It doesn't matter because, while that may make you feel less obnoxious, I can still hear your molars grinding down your food from twenty feet away. In addition to making me completely lose focus on my studying, you make me want to vomit.

The sound of people eating is actually my least favorite thing in the world. It drives my blood pressure up to completely unhealthy levels, and no joke, makes me want to destroy things. It's baaad!

Especially in the library. Argh. There's a specific circle of hell reserved for these folks.

Pop Up Video

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 04:56:47 PM »
The only thing worse than library eaters is the bottomless-chip-bag-fishers. Seriously, how long does it take to pull a chip out of a package, and how can anyone possibly make that much noise going for it?

imwithhappy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2008, 05:33:09 PM »
libraries are for smoking and hooking up, not eating!

wait, what?

Mmmmm...smoking.....

Mmmmmm...hooking up, then smoking....
University of Oklahoma '11

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2008, 05:38:14 PM »

I hate you.

This is the law school version of: OMGZ somebody totally sneezed in the LSAT room and thatís what cause me to get a missbuble a whole section no fairz OMD cancel, retake, kill self?

PRO TIP: Life - its full of distractions

*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

liljeffy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2008, 05:47:12 PM »
Selective Soft Sound Sensitivity!  A kind of hyperacusis.

look it up!  maybe they have drugs for you!

-Dr. liljeffy

EarlCat

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EarlCat78
    • View Profile
    • EarlDoesLSAT.com
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2008, 06:03:48 PM »
This is the law school version of: OMGZ somebody totally sneezed in the LSAT room and thatís what cause me to get a missbuble a whole section no fairz OMD cancel, retake, kill self?

QFT

Personally I prefer to slurp soup in the library, one delicious spoonful after another.

Holden Caulfield

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2008, 09:11:13 PM »

I hate you.

Sneezing is uncontrollable. Munching on some grindage in the lib is completely voluntary and inconsiderate. Anyways, I'm over it. I'm ready to rock my property test tomorrow. Right now I'm just resting and playing command and conquer red alert: windows 98 edish.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2008, 10:03:19 AM »

I hate you.

Sneezing is uncontrollable. Munching on some grindage in the lib is completely voluntary and inconsiderate. Anyways, I'm over it. I'm ready to rock my property test tomorrow. Right now I'm just resting and playing command and conquer red alert: windows 98 edish.

God you have something tha runs '98, put that in a musem, good luck on property
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.