Law School Discussion

ITT We Reassure One Another 'Bout Finals

dischord

• View Profile
Re: ITT We Reassure One Another 'Bout Finals
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2008, 01:18:45 PM »
Eh, don't worry about it.  Hyperbole has long been one of my main coping mechanisms.

my main coping mechanism is dumping the crazy on LSD.

Obviously, I make use of multiple coping mechanisms.  See: my increased post count, activities of Friday night.

Matthies

• View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2008, 01:41:02 PM »
Look, everyone just calm down, take a deep breath, it will be fine. Think about this to help calm yourselves: everything you have been working for the last few years is completely decided by how you do on you these first exams. If you donít ace it you will never find a job, you will have to declare bankruptcy, you will be doing dock review for $3.82 an hour. Your entire future, the rest of your lives, your very worth as a human being depends on how well you do on this first set of exams. Botch it, and you canít recover your GPA/rank will forever suck, your LR dreams are out, no OCI offers, you will likely lose your scholarship and your parents will be so disappointed in they will cry. Now, see, its not that bad when you put it into perspective.  Always look on the bright side I say.

dischord

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2008, 01:47:14 PM »
Look, everyone just calm down, take a deep breath, it will be fine. Think about this to help calm yourselves: everything you have been working for the last few years is completely decided by how you do on you these first exams. If you donít ace it you will never find a job, you will have to declare bankruptcy, you will be doing dock review for $3.82 an hour. Your entire future, the rest of your lives, your very worth as a human being depends on how well you do on this first set of exams. Botch it, and you canít recover your GPA/rank will forever suck, your LR dreams are out, no OCI offers, you will likely lose your scholarship and your parents will be so disappointed in they will cry. Now, see, its not that bad when you put it into perspective.  Always look on the bright side I say.

you left out the part about the evil trolls emerging from their closets to feast on their flesh.

This is basically the scenario I'm envisioning. 

UFBoldAsLove

• Go Gators.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2008, 01:48:12 PM »

hehe this actually made me giggle. 

Oddly, it made me feel better and not worse :) 

p.s. my mommy will never be disappointed in me! 

Ditto.

dischord

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2008, 02:03:12 PM »
This is basically the scenario I'm envisioning. 

you're too much.  :D

seriously though, all these 1L's returning come finals time...  hilarious.  never fails.

I was around, I just didn't post much.

dischord

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2008, 02:31:11 PM »
So easily saddened today my dear tm. 

finals make me delusional.

oh look, the sun's out!

I was around, I just didn't post much.

lurking doesn't count.  :P

Well for awhile I got yelled at every time I posted.

And how are you a morning person?  You're always on here til like 2 AM.

I definitely am nocturnal.

dischord

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2008, 02:38:50 PM »
Ha, not so much at all?

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll end up drooling just fine.

Matthies

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2008, 03:39:55 PM »
Reassuring me about exams could have happened in last year's economy.  Not in this year's.

you should have gone to that ivy school penn state, now your screwed

Matthies

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2008, 04:09:04 PM »
Reassuring me about exams could have happened in last year's economy.  Not in this year's.

you should have gone to that ivy school penn state, now your screwed

mmmm Ivy... wish I could be at one of those schools...  ::)

Transfer?

Matthies

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2008, 04:24:12 PM »
I can totally see you sitting across from each other at the same table not talking except on LSD