Law School Discussion

December LSAT takers!

Re: December LSAT takers!
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2008, 01:00:10 PM »
on lawstudents.ca, a lot of people with one LG section recalled questions that seemed to match the "harder" of the 2 LG sections for the rest of us

also keep in mind one persons' 1st section could have been soembody else's 3

« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2008, 01:04:25 PM »
on lawstudents.ca, a lot of people with one LG section recalled questions that seemed to match the "harder" of the 2 LG sections for the rest of us

also keep in mind one persons' 1st section could have been soembody else's 3

sigh i hope so.  both LG sections killed me, so i dont even know which one to hope for.  i'm gonna go cry in a corner now. :).  i mean, :(

*devo*

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2008, 01:08:12 PM »
lots of TLS users have been saying section #3 (2nd LG) was the real thing.  damnit i dont know what to believe

I'd believe TLS since it is a free-for-all over there with everybody divesting lsat material.

« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2008, 01:22:47 PM »
On TLS, the consensus is definitely that section 3 (2nd LG) was experimental. I've also confirmed with friends who have had only one LG. (Sorry to LSD if this discussion is breaking any rules, I can take it down if need be)

« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2008, 07:16:03 PM »
On TLS, the consensus is definitely that section 3 (2nd LG) was experimental. I've also confirmed with friends who have had only one LG. (Sorry to LSD if this discussion is breaking any rules, I can take it down if need be)

maybe my LG #1 was your LG #2...but assuming we had the two LG sections in the same order, i'm pretty sure LG #2 was real.  eh idk.  i suck at life, including the lsat.

« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2008, 07:40:54 PM »

maybe my LG #1 was your LG #2...but assuming we had the two LG sections in the same order, i'm pretty sure LG #2 was real.  eh idk.  i suck at life, including the lsat.

okay i just spent the last hour searching google caches for the deleted TLS threads, and i read through a few pages, and i feel worse about my LSAT performance now.

« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2008, 07:44:16 PM »
Lesson: don't read TLS.

I felt AWFUL about my performance after the June LSAT (this is actually when I discovered TLS). Then I got my score and realized that they were all full of it. This actually may be the reason for my hatred of TLS.

« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2008, 07:46:47 PM »
Lesson: don't read TLS.

I felt AWFUL about my performance after the June LSAT (this is actually when I discovered TLS). Then I got my score and realized that they were all full of it. This actually may be the reason for my hatred of TLS.

god i hope i, too, realize that.  soon. 

« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2008, 07:47:56 PM »
TLS is seriously LSAT-incompetent. You can tell this from their regular LSAT posts as well.

« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2008, 07:53:26 PM »
I honestly think people should ignore these speculative threads as well.  I left October's LSAT feeling pretty good, then I read this forum and thought for sure my score was doomed.

It wasn't.

I know it's easier said than done, but find something else to be OCD about after the test because no one knows for sure until the test results come back and you'll make yourself a crazy person in the interim.