Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Difficulty rating of sections 1-10 (easiest to hardest)  (Read 1960 times)

cyberpunk

• View Profile
Re: Difficulty rating of sections 1-10 (easiest to hardest)
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2008, 06:35:29 PM »
sorry for the unrelated question, but how do you figure out which section was experimental and which wasn't?

that way i could figure out how to rate the difficulties...

ak2ca

• View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2008, 06:42:13 PM »
There's a lot of buzz on this topic over on TLS...  ;)

cyberpunk

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2008, 06:57:48 PM »
sorry for being ignorant but what is TLS?

hmlee

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2008, 08:00:57 PM »
top-law-schools.com

AgentSCo

• MSN Messenger - sjescobar2@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - AgentSCo
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2008, 12:20:50 AM »
For me?

Logical Reasoning #1: 7
Logical Reasoning #2: 5
Reading Comprehension: 3
Logical Games: 3

My strengths lie in the games section, and I was able to finish with about five minute left.  Reading Comprehension usually gives me the most problems, but I didn't get hung up on the first passage (which usually happens).  As for my first Logical Reasoning section, I don't think it was difficult as much as it was my first section of the test.  I'm not accustomed to doing PrepTests that early in the morning, so it took a while for me to get started.  That, and I was SUPER nervous!  I had to rush through my last couple of questions, and I actually ended up leaving one blank.

Even though we have yet to receive our scores, I'm proud of my performance.  Aside from the nerves early on, I felt prepared and was about to get into a grove about midway through my second section.

sobigtime1

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2008, 04:45:32 AM »
I share a lot of the same sentiments as the above poster.  I finished the games blazingly fast... hopefully not too fast where I made stupid mistakes.  For LR, I never remember there being questions where I got really hung up on and had to either skip or guess... but who knows, I could have been overconfident when choosing answers.  Reading comp was the very final section for my test, and by then I may have hit the wall... but limped across the finish line anyway.

I feel good, but also have an uneasy feeling that I was overconfident, so I am keeping fair expectations.

If I had to rank, for me:

games - 3,  lr - 5, reading - 8

but, i almost always crush the games, and reading is a hit or miss area for me that really depends on luck.