Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: How long would it take to complete 50 practice tests with a full courseload?  (Read 492 times)

arugula

• View Profile
How long do you think it would take to take 50 practice tests and go over them thoroughly while managing 4 courses (quarter system) at a top 15 university?

More specifically, how long does it take you on average to go over each section? I know this will vary depending on your strengths/weakness, so if you could please state those, that would be nice.

sorrynoidforme

• View Profile
I'm going to assume that you know where you stand in terms of LSAT strengths and weaknesses.
So, 50 tests will take you or should take you at the very least 2 months, but since you have a full course load, look at maybe spreading the exams throughout the semester.

hmlee

• View Profile
    • Email
50 days minimum? Maybe less if you do two on each weekend day... I graduated from the U of C recently which is pretty much identical to the school you're describing and I know how hard it is to just keep up with normal class work. Given that, I really don't see how you could reasonably do it in under a month and a half. Two months would provide you with more cushion, I'd think.