• View Profile
« on: December 04, 2008, 10:28:54 AM »

Top Cat

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ky. born, Ky. bred... when I die, I'll be Ky. dead
    • View Profile
    • LSN Profile
    • Email
Re: ITT: The most anxious parts of the application process.
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 10:45:18 AM »
I like your list a lot.  A few I might add:

5) That one practice test in which you score 8-10 points lower than you have been averaging and immediately consider all the time you have wasted on this $#%@ test.

6) When your non-#1 schools accept you first and your first thought is: other schools love me, why not School X?

7) Any time someone posts on LSD/ TLS/ LSN that they have received an acceptance to a school you have applied to but haven't heard from yet.
University of Kentucky 1L

LSN

non parata est

• Sr. Citizen
  • buh??
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 12:18:50 PM »
8.) Each of the 62 times every day when I check my gmail account, only to find nothing new.
Quote from: Lionel Hutz, Esq.
Well he's had it in for me ever since I kinda ran over his dog... Well, replace the word "kinda" with "repeatedly" and the word "dog" with "son."

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 12:19:08 PM »
9) When a school that you haven't heard from sends you a ginormous envelope in the mail or sends you an email and you excitedly open it, only to realize it's a viewbook/generic email and not an acceptance letter or package.

[TS, I know you didn't mean to do that to me.  If you call me today, we can still be friends, k!]
Quote from: Tim Mitchell

F*cking bi+ch drinks a 1 oz bottle of goose and thinks she's French

non parata est

• Sr. Citizen
  • buh??
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2008, 01:43:30 PM »
8.) Each of the 62 times every day when I check my gmail account, only to find nothing new.

Firefox Gmail Notifier

You're beautiful.
Quote from: Lionel Hutz, Esq.
Well he's had it in for me ever since I kinda ran over his dog... Well, replace the word "kinda" with "repeatedly" and the word "dog" with "son."

iamluke20

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2008, 03:08:23 PM »
I like your list a lot.  A few I might add:

5) That one practice test in which you score 8-10 points lower than you have been averaging and immediately consider all the time you have wasted on this $#%@ test.

6) When your non-#1 schools accept you first and your first thought is: other schools love me, why not School X?

7) Any time someone posts on LSD/ TLS/ LSN that they have received an acceptance to a school you have applied to but haven't heard from yet.

Lucas your number 5 made me laugh my ass off.  That happened to me two weeks before the LSAT and I almost died.  LOL!!!