Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Day before the LSAT...  (Read 1558 times)

AgentSCo

• MSN Messenger - sjescobar2@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - AgentSCo
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
Day before the LSAT...
« on: December 03, 2008, 02:52:41 PM »
I was just curious to see what my fellow December Test Takers plan on doing this Friday.

Me, I'm taking the day off from work.  I plan on sleeping in and taking one last PrepTest under simulated conditions.  Other than that, I might do some Christmas shopping since the majority of people will be at work.

Good luck to all of the December test takers!

itzjulz

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Day before the LSAT...
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 07:12:42 PM »
I took today off work in an attempt to get some rest since I'm fighting a major cold.  I couldn't get out of work all day on Friday, so I'm working a 1/2 day, then flying from Chicago to Detroit, where my parents live, to take the test on Saturday (All of the test centers in Chicago were full when I registered)

I'll probably do some games and RC on the way to the airport and on the plane, then I plan on relaxing the rest of the evening once I get home to Detroit.

Good luck everyone!
3.84/167

modum03

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 09:55:20 PM »
I decided to take tomorrow (Thurs) off from work to get some last minute concepts through and then work on Friday to relax my mind and concentrate away from the test.
Anyone taking the test at Iowa State this Sat?
Cheers.

tahimik

• "Down with Shannen Doherty."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 01:13:36 AM »
Well, I took the day off from work because I had some PTO I needed to use or lose.  I'll be taking the family cat to the vet in the morning, try and get my car inspected since the sticker expired last month and find a new battery for my watch (lol).  I might do some PrepTest drills, but I'm not sure.

This is my second (and probably last) time taking the LSAT.  Whatever I score, I'm working with it.  Good luck December takers!
Signs you are an LSD weirdo:

1. Posting on every single forum.
2. Posting the schools you are attending, will attend or want to attend.

Sucka.

JenMcn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 11:45:41 AM »
I'm at work today, but I'm going to leave early. My testing site is an hour and a half away, so I got a hotel room nearby and will arrive later tonight. I'm going to get some dinner, and go to bed at a reasonable time. I'm not going to study any more today. I took my last practice test last night and I did very well with time to spare at the end of each section. I dont want to over stress or anything and if I dont know something now, I'll never know it. I cant wait to rejoin my life as I once knew it again!

Good Luck to every one!!!

senseless

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2008, 06:26:58 PM »
I still have to take PrepTests 37, 43 and 49 under timed conditions. I'm going to take two tonight, get to bed by 11, get up at 4 and take the last one right before the test. Then I'll warm up with some extra logic games while I'm standing in line.

blueskies6

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • http://lawschoolnumbers.com/blueskies6/jd
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2008, 06:28:19 PM »
I still have to take PrepTests 37, 43 and 49 under timed conditions. I'm going to take two tonight, get to bed by 11, get up at 4 and take the last one right before the test. Then I'll warm up with some extra logic games while I'm standing in line.

I loled....then I realized you might not be joking  :D
awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.

dutchtowner

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2008, 07:00:26 PM »
I spent part of my Friday resheduling the LSAT for February.  :)

Not proud of the fact really cause I want to take it tomorrow but with only 6-8 weeks of prep, it is wise to wait and study more.

PaleForce

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2008, 07:30:29 PM »
A lot of people reschedule, don't beat yourself up about it too much.  Better to postpone and do well  ;)

AgentSCo

• MSN Messenger - sjescobar2@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - AgentSCo
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2008, 08:11:39 PM »
A lot of people reschedule, don't beat yourself up about it too much.  Better to postpone and do well  ;)

I rescheduled twice - I really had no intentions of taking the test in June, but thought I was going to take October's.  Now, I'm glad I waited.  I feel like I've prepared enough so that I feel confident I can post a good score tomorrow.

Good luck to all my fellow December test takers!