Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: f**k!!!!  (Read 407 times)

uwofresh

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
f**k!!!!
« on: August 17, 2005, 10:50:17 PM »
Now that I'm correcting my mistakes for the diagnostic 2, I've realized how many of these questions I would've easily easily gotten right if i were fully awake on that day.  Someone kick my a** if i end up sleeping only 30minutes the day before the exam EVER AGAIN! >:(

sarmstrong806

Re: f**k!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2005, 12:41:08 AM »
well it was helpful that you learned that you need to wake up early and get plenty of rest the night before. Every test gives you an insight, if you can learn something from it then you will be able to get a better score.

uwofresh

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2005, 10:29:14 AM »
well it was helpful that you learned that you need to wake up early and get plenty of rest the night before. Every test gives you an insight, if you can learn something from it then you will be able to get a better score.

It's funny how i didn't feel THAT bad when i was actually writing the test, but i've realized now that my brain was definetely not functioning properly.  I used to pull off good marks in undergrad getting little to no sleep but i guess it's a definete no-no on LSAT since there's a timing constraint and it's all about reasoning. 

-0-

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2005, 10:48:23 AM »
And it was only a diagnostic.  Big deal that you bombed it.  Look at the bright side: now the "improvement" that you make will be much greater from your best diagnostic to your first one.  But the only thing that really matters is the final thing, so don't let yourself get worked up over a bad score on a stupid diagnostic.