Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Can you ever get away without fully outlining a class?  (Read 7806 times)

Diet Yomajesty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Can you ever get away without fully outlining a class?
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2008, 07:48:02 PM »
Bastards from my law dorm went ahead and did practice exam/discussed it without me.  I am so pissed they didn't even invite me.  f-ing douchebags.

They probably just assumed you had already done that one since you've been talking about how many practice exams you're doing for weeks now. :)

Chin up, Wally.

Look inside yourself, Wally, and ask why they might have done such a thing.
Quote from: Tim Mitchell
You could leave a cardboard cutout of Erik Estrada at the front counter and I guarantee you no one would ever know the difference.
Not so much because you resemble Erik Estrada, more so because you have the personality of cardboard.

Jake_MONDATTA

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2008, 08:25:22 PM »
God, I'm so f-ing stressed out.

Bastards from my law dorm went ahead and did practice exam/discussed it without me.  I am so pissed they didn't even invite me.  f-ing douchebags.

Everyone is always so cold to me here.  I hate this curve and this stupid law thing.

Where are you man?  That's cold, but don't sweat it.  Remember that you're going to school with a bunch of future lawyers.  98% of them are jerks.  You'll find the 2 % in time. Just keep your chin up, keep studying and remember that life is bigger than a dorm.

Jake_MONDATTA

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2008, 08:44:44 PM »
Wallace Stevens is a crap-ass poet from Connecticut who sucks.

,.,.,.;.,.,.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2008, 08:49:37 PM »

Everyone is always so cold to me here.  I hate this curve and this stupid law thing.

wow.  didn't see this coming.

My stress?  That makes sense, considering I have a reputation for being a cool slacker.

Jake_MONDATTA

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2008, 08:50:48 PM »
"Wallace Stevens (October 2, 1879 August 2, 1955) was a American Modernist poet. He was born in Reading, Pennsylvania, and spent most of his life working for an insurance company in Connecticut.  Wallace also sucked."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallace_Stevens

Jake_MONDATTA

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2008, 08:55:19 PM »
What kind of a guy is an insurance man, a lawyer AND a poet?  What an a-hole.

,.,.,.;.,.,.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2008, 09:13:25 PM »
in all seriousness wally, i would be cautious.  i'm not saying this is happening but watch out for it: do NOT alienate your classmates.

It's definitely happening, unfortunately.  People have really started to ignore me en masse and I don't have any friends anymore.  I guess I'll just start over next year, or do really well and not have to worry about future contacts.

dashrashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2008, 09:26:47 PM »
Self-assessment time! Examine: who; how; why; what to do about it. Hint: answer to last =/= resign self, for reason tm notes.

this is tough love, for what it's worth. don't mean to pile on, and plz don't take it that way.
This sig kills fascists.

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=dashrashi

Saw dashrashi's LSN site. Since she seems to use profanity, one could say that HYP does not necessarily mean class or refinement.

finderskeepers

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2008, 09:30:30 PM »

wow.  didn't see this coming.

My stress?  That makes sense, considering I have a reputation for being a cool slacker.

Oh wally.  You have a reputation for being insane.  This *does* tend to be alienating, in general.

Jake_MONDATTA

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2008, 09:31:20 PM »
you don't need anybody Wallace.  @#!* your classmates.

If possible.