Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: please help  (Read 823 times)

wamuwahoo

• View Profile
    • Email
please help
« on: December 01, 2008, 09:28:58 PM »
I think I qualify as a non-trad applicant. I graduated from a state school (stony brook, ny) in 03' with a double major in business/eco and a minor in math. I was on dean's list twice however my gpa is 3.13 and my lsat is 155--as average as you can get. I worked for a bank for 5 years starting at the very bottom and advanced to become a top-producing account executive. With the downturn in economy the bank no longer exists and I am out on the street trying to start up my own business. I have no illusions about a top ranked school, but can anyone give me an idea what my chances are for a part-time program at schools like Hofstra, Seton Hall, Pace, New York Law School.

Thank you very much for your responses.

Matlock!!!!

• He, he, he.....
    • View Profile
Re: please help
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 02:23:35 AM »
Go to the following web site: http://lawschoolnumbers.com/

Use the Schools tab and then choose the various schools you're looking at.  When you then click onto a particual school, I recommend the "graphs" tab.  There you can view previous years admitting data for those who were regiestered on the site.  Breaks it down by gpa/lsat and is nicely displayed. There's tons of other useful stuff as well.  Just play around, you'll figure it out.
If there's one thing America needs, it's more lawyers.  Can you imagine a world without lawyers?                         |
-Lionel Hutz

wamuwahoo

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: please help
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 08:19:12 AM »
Thank you