;

Poll

Who will win the Superbowl?

Giants
 6 (54.5%)
Jets
 5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: ITT you watch football and rant  (Read 2154 times)

The Thread Starter

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
ITT you watch football and rant
« on: November 30, 2008, 02:34:56 PM »
YES!!!

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: ITT you watch football and rant
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 02:58:47 PM »
my fantasy team is stinking up my league today.

boldin gets me 4 points?  thanks a lot you fucker.

manning has 108 yards in the 3rd quarter?  too busy making commercials?  damn.

deangelo williams is my only redeeming player, and he wont carry me against the top team in my league who got 21 points from his freaking defense.

non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

TimMitchell

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 04:17:13 PM »
Neither the Giants nor the Jets (seriously, the Jets?) will win.

Anyway, I just wanted to female dog about how much my Fantasy team sucked today. Peyton Manning, No TDs 2 Ints and just over 100 yards?! Portis, 22 years rushing!? Hopefully those two decided to *&^% the bed at the same time so they'll be ready to rock during the next 3 weeks for Fantasy playoffs.

TimMitchell

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 04:22:47 PM »

That's better.  ;)

If we go to school together will you profess your love for that (inferior) NFC East team at the beginning of the season at a place of my choosing (Chickee and Pete's)

TimMitchell

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2008, 04:29:51 PM »

That's better.  ;)

If we go to school together will you profess your love for that (inferior) NFC East team at the beginning of the season at a place of my choosing (Chickee and Pete's)

I LOVE it there.

And I went to the Eagles/Giants game in Philly and rooted for the Giants.  

LIES!

you're a bad person.  i hope you catch gingivitis.

You mean ginGERvitis   8)

I refuse to believe one man is going to turn around a whole franchise. Favre is good, but I don't see him sweeping the play offs. Plus they'll be a wild card spot, I'm sure the Pats will win the division somehow

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2008, 06:12:20 PM »

Anyway, I just wanted to female dog about how much my Fantasy team sucked today. Peyton Manning, No TDs 2 Ints and just over 100 yards?! Portis, 22 years rushing!? Hopefully those two decided to poo the bed at the same time so they'll be ready to rock during the next 3 weeks for Fantasy playoffs.

you have the misfortune to have started peyton too?  5 f-ing points?  5?

kill me.

deangelo williams with 4 tds isnt gonna save me.  damn damn damn

JD

TimMitchell

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2008, 06:33:12 PM »

Anyway, I just wanted to female dog about how much my Fantasy team sucked today. Peyton Manning, No TDs 2 Ints and just over 100 yards?! Portis, 22 years rushing!? Hopefully those two decided to poo the bed at the same time so they'll be ready to rock during the next 3 weeks for Fantasy playoffs.

kill me.

Well I've already clinched a playoff spot, I just really wanted to win as it would put me on a 5 game/2 year winning streak with my opponent if I did. Our league is points per reception, so I got an amazing 18 points...

I was watching the Skins game and when I checked on the Colts Manning was looking amazing, checked back 3 1/2 quarters later and his point total barely changed.

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2008, 02:24:45 PM »

kill me.

Well I've already clinched a playoff spot, I just really wanted to win as it would put me on a 5 game/2 year winning streak with my opponent if I did. Our league is points per reception, so I got an amazing 18 points...

I was watching the Skins game and when I checked on the Colts Manning was looking amazing, checked back 3 1/2 quarters later and his point total barely changed.

deangelo williams and the pittsburgh defense saved the day!  i won by 3 points!  huzzah!

JD

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2008, 03:00:28 PM »

kill me.

deangelo williams and the pittsburgh defense saved the day!  i won by 3 points!  huzzah!

Yeah, williams saved me too.  The guy in 1st place was going against someone who had williams.  1st place guy lost cause of williams, now I just need to win my game this week, which will happen as long as Slaton doesn't get more than 15 points tonight.

ummm....you dont work in my office, do you?

::looks around nervously::

JD

Gone

• Sr. Citizen
  • Goodbye All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2008, 06:51:02 PM »
Just clinched the first overall seed in my fantasy league this week - BOOYAH!
Best of luck to everyone!