Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LSDAS File Sent -> Complete?  (Read 1018 times)

HM1925

• View Profile
LSDAS File Sent -> Complete?
« on: November 24, 2008, 10:16:35 PM »
I applied to Texas on 11/10 (LSDAS file sent 11/11) and UCLA on 11/13 (LSDAS file sent on 11/13) and have yet to recieve an email confirmation from either school.

I think I've heard that UCLA can tend to be a little slow, does anyone know how quick Texas has been?

(I'm worried because for some reason my Berkeley app got lost in the mess and JUST went complete after I applied on 10/1......)

sluglaw

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: LSDAS File Sent -> Complete?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 12:50:37 PM »
I applied to Texas on 11/10 (LSDAS file sent 11/11) and UCLA on 11/13 (LSDAS file sent on 11/13) and have yet to recieve an email confirmation from either school.

I think I've heard that UCLA can tend to be a little slow, does anyone know how quick Texas has been?

(I'm worried because for some reason my Berkeley app got lost in the mess and JUST went complete after I applied on 10/1......)

I received an email from Texas within a week, so you might want to at least call them and see what's up.  Can't hurt any

Crimson:devil(red)

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 06:11:23 PM »
I received a confirmation email from UT 2 days after submitting.
Tulane Law School Class of 2012

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/crimsondevilred

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 06:23:26 PM »
I went complete at UT within 8 days of getting the Application Received email.  However, I applied a while back, so it may have been before a rush of applications.

UCLA...ugh.  Good luck with that one!  I sent mine on 10/27 and finally called the other day to confirm because I hadn't gotten an Application Received or Complete email.  I finally got the complete email later in the same day that I called.  Give it a good month there.
Quote from: Tim Mitchell

F*cking bi+ch drinks a 1 oz bottle of goose and thinks she's French