Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Michigan Summer Starter Seeking Roomie(s)  (Read 925 times)

Blue08

• View Profile
Michigan Summer Starter Seeking Roomie(s)
« on: November 24, 2008, 10:55:57 AM »
Hey all,

I will be starting at Michigan in May (deferred a year) and am looking for potential roommates. I know that this round of early decision applicants won't hear for another 3 weeks or so, but if you also deferred and would like a roommate, or if you're pretty sure you'll get in ED and would like a roommate, PM me.

I'd like a place within walking distance of the law quad if possible. Apparently it's a bit pricier around there, but I'm probably willing to save the hassle of driving/bussing it the winter.

wamuis1

• View Profile
Re: Michigan Summer Starter Seeking Roomie(s)
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 10:28:37 AM »
you should check out the phid house (phidhouse.org).  i know a 1L summer starter living there this year and he seems to enjoy it.  it's close to the school and only 350/month!

chastened aspirations

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 09:42:53 AM »
I have a 7br house with 6 other 1Ls that we're going to rent out for the summer for cheap (that way, summer starters could have the option to live in the law quad for the year). It's three blocks from the law school and right across from the gym. Let me know if you're interested.

rhiwat

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 01:34:35 PM »
Hi everyone,

I have one bedroom in a 3 bedroom house for sublet (May/June-August). If you so desire, you'll be able to renew the lease in September for the 09-10 year. Living with two law students. Rent is $500/month with cheap utilities (even in winter), parking, FREE laundry. Move in date negotiable. Rent may be negotiable. PM me if interested and I'll link you to pictures, discuss further.

Thanks! : )