Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Non-flame thread for people looking for places to apply  (Read 1391 times)

wildcatz

• View Profile
    • Email
Non-flame thread for people looking for places to apply
« on: November 21, 2008, 11:34:45 AM »
Thanks to the two people that posted relevant responses to my original post. I know starting a new thread isn't exactly common but I thought it was necessary in this case, for obvious reasons.

Nalpdirectory.com doesn't apply in my case because, as far as I can tell, all of the big firms have completed their hiring process. I'm looking for ideas for finding small firms, government and decent PI programs to apply to. Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

wildcatz

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Non-flame thread for people looking for places to apply
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 03:57:38 PM »
sorry that you got chased out of your own thread by the bickering.  tends to happen on this board.

and sorry my suggestion wasn't all that helpful.  i was under the impression that they were not just big firms.  ah well.  good luck with it.

Hahaha, I'm (unfortunately) familiar enough with this board to know that it happens pretty often. I appreciate your response on the other thread and your follow-up.

Does anyone else have suggestions? I'm sure there are people out there like myself that are still looking for positions and would like to get this process over with.