Law School Discussion

LSAT on resume

Re: LSAT on resume
« Reply #70 on: December 23, 2008, 07:39:07 PM »
Did I say they weren't acceptable? I recall saying I appreciated them.

Whatever, you're unpleasant. And not in a funny way.

« Reply #71 on: December 23, 2008, 08:02:26 PM »

You're right.  I mistook it for sarcasm.  I apologize about that then.

I'm not trying to be pleasant or funny.  I really do think you were a feminine hygiene product in this thread.

Well maybe that's not entirely true....it's a little bit to be funny.  You're just easily excitable (typical woman) and I find it amusing to call you out on your douchey behavior sometimes.

Aw, now you're making me feel bad for you. I always feel bad when people try and fail, painfully (e.g. you, trying to be funny).

« Reply #72 on: December 23, 2008, 08:16:19 PM »
I think the comma more than pays for itself. And an explanatory e.g. is usually much more successful than an explanatory i.e.. But again, that's simply my opinion.

« Reply #73 on: December 23, 2008, 08:58:33 PM »

I'm not trying to be pleasant or funny.  I really do think you were a feminine hygiene product in this thread.

Well maybe that's not entirely true....it's a little bit to be funny.  You're just easily excitable (typical woman) and I find it amusing to call you out on your douchey behavior sometimes.

@#!* off

seriously, that bull isn't funny in the least. ooooooh i said something sexist, look at me, look at me! i bet some feminist is going to get all mad at me for it and then i can laugh!

(happy now, tm? i'll bow out now)

ETA: dash, I like your comma

goaliechica

• It's only forever - not long at all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 23, 2008, 09:14:27 PM »

@#!* off

seriously, that bull isn't funny in the least. ooooooh i said something sexist, look at me, look at me! i bet some feminist is going to get all mad at me for it and then i can laugh!

(happy now, tm? i'll bow out now)

ETA: dash, I like your comma

Haha, do you really think I said that to piss off dash?  That was a fairly obvious and innocuous joke, that I think even dash took in the spirit it was meant, even if she didn't think it was funny.

::) @ it being "obvious and innocuous."

K?

• Do You Believe Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 24, 2008, 12:04:40 AM »

« Reply #76 on: December 24, 2008, 07:32:06 AM »
Haha, do you really think I said that to piss off dash?  That was a fairly obvious and innocuous joke, that I think even dash took in the spirit it was meant, even if she didn't think it was funny.

Wow, fuckhead. The only reason I didn't flip out on you over the "typical woman" was because I thought you had enough sense only to do it ironically (i.e.*  to piss me off personally). If you just made a "hysterical woman" joke because, like, whatever, that's your vernacular, go @#!* yourself.

*not being funny; being explanatory

« Reply #77 on: December 24, 2008, 08:14:59 AM »
Again, I give people the benefit of the doubt, and I assume you (at least, you) are actually being ironic.

« Reply #78 on: December 24, 2008, 11:54:04 AM »
Thanks for the explication. It was wholly necessary.

Shithead.

goaliechica

• It's only forever - not long at all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 24, 2008, 12:53:06 PM »
In fairness, I don't think it's amusing when tm. says stuff like that either.

<----humorless feminist

But whatever. I'm over this tangent. Make the OP come back!