Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LSAT on resume  (Read 22168 times)

jmcarothers

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: LSAT on resume
« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2008, 05:08:50 PM »
If your posts in this thread are any indication, you've probably clinched the "LSD toolbox, period" award, so I won't bother to compete for that.

goaliechica

• LSD Obsessed
  • It's only forever - not long at all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2008, 05:09:19 PM »
JMcarothers: (which appears to be his real initials/name, y'all) competing strongly for title of LSD toolbox of December. YLS2012 isn't going down without a fight, though.

Don't ask me about my numbers or softs until I put them on my resume?
Quote from: Earthbound SNES
Get a sense of humor, Susan B. Anthony!
Quote from: dashrashi
I'm going to cut a female dog. With a knife with a brown handle, natch.
Quote from: Elephant Lee
Don't judge me. You've not had my life.

goaliechica

• LSD Obsessed
  • It's only forever - not long at all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2008, 05:09:37 PM »
If your posts in this thread are any indication, you've probably clinched the "LSD toolbox, period" award, so I won't bother to compete for that.

OH SNAP
Quote from: Earthbound SNES
Get a sense of humor, Susan B. Anthony!
Quote from: dashrashi
I'm going to cut a female dog. With a knife with a brown handle, natch.
Quote from: Elephant Lee
Don't judge me. You've not had my life.

dashrashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2008, 05:19:43 PM »

nah.  dash is soft and fuzzy.

but friendly advice: remove your email address from your profile.

tm, you are so friendly.
This sig kills fascists.

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=dashrashi

Saw dashrashi's LSN site. Since she seems to use profanity, one could say that HYP does not necessarily mean class or refinement.

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 23, 2008, 04:34:13 AM »
I've heard the same thing about the UG GPA - that you should list it if it looks high, even if it didn't get you latin honors at your school.

Going back to this, I just want to say I didn't mean you should list your GPA only if you had Latin honors.  I agree with YBR that you should list your GPA if there's something impressive about it (e.g., high GPA in tough major, very high GPA, etc.).

Anyway, back to the regularly scheduled programming --
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

dashrashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2008, 09:31:22 AM »
I don't mean to be self-aggrandizing, but I think it's safe to say that that places in you in objectively bad company. Something to consider.
This sig kills fascists.

Saw dashrashi's LSN site. Since she seems to use profanity, one could say that HYP does not necessarily mean class or refinement.

dashrashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2008, 09:57:53 AM »
I think Bosco's the only current regular. But he often likes to have convos with himself. I'm torn.
This sig kills fascists.

K?

• Sr. Citizen
  • Do You Believe Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2008, 04:01:52 PM »
*gets his popcorn ready*
B < PL

dashrashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2008, 06:13:54 PM »
"Heinous female dog"--I do love the gendered insults circa late 90s MTV. I don't need any reminding about that.

Carothers did not need outing--I would've guessed that those were his initials/surname without the confirmation from the email address.

And he was also being a huge f-ing feminine hygiene product: argumentative with people who clearly knew better after they gave him an answer he didn't like. Just because he refrained from calling tm a shithead doesn't mean he was being polite. I understand how you might make that mistake, though--form over substance seems to be a common error.

I stand by every single post I made in this thread.
This sig kills fascists.

dashrashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #69 on: December 23, 2008, 09:14:12 PM »
Tm couldn't have had his response without my noting it first. And the kid was objectively f-ing clueless and rudely obnoxious. Obtuseness frustrates me; purposeful obtuseness makes me insane with rage. You should feel free to have different reactions, but those are mine.

Feel free to call me a hysterical female dog now, if you want. I really do appreciate the gendered insults.
This sig kills fascists.