let me give a recap:
1. OP posts with serious problem.
2. Trev responds with stupid (probably out-of-line) joke.
3. Dude says something equally dickish.
4. Trev apologizes to OP, and recognizes the error of his ways, points out Dude is a FHP.
5. Dude substantiates Trev's claim by not apologizing for his FHPness, and continuing to defend himself.
6. Kat graciously pulls an anti-Dude and comes to Trev's defense.
7. Trev tries to redeem self by recommending OP to seek help from matthies.
8. Dude continues d o u c h e baggery.
9. matthies eventually offers significant help for OP.
10. while too little a man to apologize for his earlier comments, dude has no problem standing corrected for something stupid, like a misrepresentation of matthies' help, thereby proving his behavior is very pride driven, and in desperate need of a dose of humility.
11. trev tries to close out argument (see below).
look, OP, i'm truly sorry for my joke and any harm i may have caused you. i really am. i need to learn to be more sensitive to the plight of others, and i should not have said what i did. given another chance, i would take it back. Kat, thank you for trying to defend me. dude, i'm sorry if i somehow offended you by making my joke to the OP. i hope you can see from my words that i am sorry. if i thought you would receive it, i would offer you some words of constructive criticism, but i don't think you are ready for them. i really feel like we've been dealing with a big child this whole time with you. matthies, thank you much for your help. gentlemen, let's please move on with our lives, this is wasting what precious little we have.