Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Where can I find places to apply  (Read 4509 times)

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
Re: Where can I find places to apply
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2008, 11:45:47 AM »
Trying this again. Anyone?

See generally http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,4013253.0.html

I love signals. You should add in a good explanatory parenthetical, however, for proper form.

See generally http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,4013253.0.html (discussing where to job search following a failed OCI).

well that techniclly not true this can be done inconjuction with OCI, or instead of OCI alltogether
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

TheDudeMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2008, 11:57:18 AM »
Corrected.....

just Trev

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2008, 01:14:42 PM »
let me give a recap:

1. OP posts with serious problem.
2. Trev responds with stupid (probably out-of-line) joke.
3. Dude says something equally dickish.
4. Trev apologizes to OP, and recognizes the error of his ways, points out Dude is a FHP.
5. Dude substantiates Trev's claim by not apologizing for his FHPness, and continuing to defend himself.
6. Kat graciously pulls an anti-Dude and comes to Trev's defense.
7. Trev tries to redeem self by recommending OP to seek help from matthies.
8. Dude continues d o u c h e baggery. 
9. matthies eventually offers significant help for OP.
10. while too little a man to apologize for his earlier comments, dude has no problem standing corrected for something stupid, like a misrepresentation of matthies' help, thereby proving his behavior is very pride driven, and in desperate need of a dose of humility.
11. trev tries to close out argument (see below).

look, OP, i'm truly sorry for my joke and any harm i may have caused you.  i really am.  i need to learn to be more sensitive to the plight of others, and i should not have said what i did.  given another chance, i would take it back.  Kat, thank you for trying to defend me.  dude, i'm sorry if i somehow offended you by making my joke to the OP.  i hope you can see from my words that i am sorry.  if i thought you would receive it, i would offer you some words of constructive criticism, but i don't think you are ready for them.  i really feel like we've been dealing with a big child this whole time with you.  matthies, thank you much for your help.  gentlemen, let's please move on with our lives, this is wasting what precious little we have. 

TheDudeMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2008, 01:47:04 PM »
12. Trev spends 20 minutes writing a feminine hygiene product bag like post trying talking jabbing at dude.  Hilarious.  Have a good day of posting Trev.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2008, 01:49:49 PM »
you two should fight at recess

::instigates::
*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.