Law School Discussion

looking to swap PS, also, a question on my topic

looking to swap PS, also, a question on my topic
« on: November 16, 2008, 04:13:31 PM »
I am writing my PS focusing on several themes.

Last summer, I worked very hard for the first month so that I could spend the next two months traveling through thailand, cambodia, and vietnam. I want to write about how this trip, esp. in Cambodia, really opened my eyes and made me realize, more than ever before, how lucky and blessed I am.

I then am going to describe how fortunate a life I have had - how I have been given everything and now I have the limitless opportunity.

I will conclude by talking about how I am always cognizant of my luck and my fortune, and how because of that I refuse to squander my opportunities- that I want to achieve, work hard, etc etc and make the most of my fortunate circumstances.

Firstly, does anyone still want to trade PS?

Secondly - and more importantly - is it a mistake to spend time in my PS talking about blessed and lucky I have been? I know they look for people with hard lives and stories of overcoming adversity, but I don't really have stories like that and I can't really fake that. I HAVE been blessed, and I feel incredibly lucky for it. And it's not like the vast majority of people coming into T14 schools arent as lucky as me....

Anyways, any advice or PS trades would be very helpful and appreciated. Thanks!

Re: looking to swap PS, also, a question on my topic
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 11:08:25 PM »
if you're up for swapping PS, my email's caic517@gmail.com

thanks~

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 11:22:03 PM »
I'll read it.  I'm not sure how good that topic will be, but it really depends on how well you write and the way you come off. 

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 06:34:07 PM »
hey i'll swap with ya

my topic is also about traveling...

dholyghozt@gmail.com