Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: 21 Days to Test Day...  (Read 1506 times)

Craving Oyer

• View Profile
21 Days to Test Day...
« on: November 15, 2008, 08:44:58 AM »
How are you spending the last 3 weeks?
December LSAT: 162
LSAC GPA: 3.05 (3.65)

Brick Tamland

• View Profile
Re: 21 Days to Test Day...
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 12:55:58 PM »
Crying in the corner of my bedroom with my head between my knees while also reciting RC passages that I've memorized.

FutureLawyer9

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 02:30:01 PM »
How are you spending the last 3 weeks?

I plan on 5-6 hrs a day M-F, 3 on Sat. and 3 on Sun.  How long have you been studying for the LSAT?  What is your study schedule?

Craving Oyer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 03:56:39 PM »
I've been studying pretty regularly for about 6 weeks now. I plan to take a practice test a day (except Thursday, my day off), two on Saturday, and on Sunday I have my LSAT review class. Otherwise, I'll use my time to review incorrect answers, and study weak areas in the Bibles.

Good luck!!
December LSAT: 162
LSAC GPA: 3.05 (3.65)

AgentSCo

• MSN Messenger - sjescobar2@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - AgentSCo
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2008, 12:27:42 PM »
I started studying back in February, but took a little hiatus over the summer.  I've been through all of the books, but I enrolled in a PowerScore Weekend Course this weekend in San Francisco.  I'm hoping to get through the rest of the PrepTests before the real thing.

rush the rushdie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2008, 03:47:36 PM »
er..... this be a minor/dumb question..but... for anyone who's practiced doing the writing sample, how long do your essays turn out to be?  On the 1 & 3/4 lined pages provided, I only usually fill in the first page and about half of the second page.  i *know* quality>quantity, but should i at least try to write more?

JenMcn

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2008, 04:51:17 PM »
I've been studying 3 hours 4times a week and taking PTs on Sat/Sun. I have a Testmasters weekend class this weekend. After that, I will just do as many PTs as possible until test day.  :-[

MuMuGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2008, 06:53:27 PM »
I do PTs on Wednesdays and Saturdays. On Thursdays and Sundays, I'll review my test from the previous day if I didn't have time to do so the day I took my PTs. I do at least 1 drill section for each section type on days I'm not doing a PT. Using the Bibles and other similar study aides at this point seem more detrimental than anything else because people needed to have learned the mechanics well before the 3 week stretch.

katem

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2008, 10:33:40 PM »
In the am I do a timed RC and a timed LR section followed by an untimed LR section. Then I review all the wrong answers and the answers that I was not sure about but ultimately got them right. If I see a pattern, I go back to the LR Bible or LSAT SuperPrep and read up on the particular kind of question.

In the pm I do the games over and over and over again.

At night I pray to LSAT God for mercy on Dec.6.

I plan on doing 3 full-length (5-section) LSAT tests between now and the day of.

donadieu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2008, 07:40:15 AM »
10 games per day and 15 more practice exams till then.