Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Prop 8 discussion....  (Read 7652 times)

non parata est

• Sr. Citizen
  • buh??
    • View Profile
Re: Prop 8 discussion....
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2008, 01:33:21 PM »
Jeffie, you have to at least be able to comprehend what the people on here are saying in order for us to have fun f-ing with you.

The way it is now, it's just getting boring.
Quote from: Lionel Hutz, Esq.
Well he's had it in for me ever since I kinda ran over his dog... Well, replace the word "kinda" with "repeatedly" and the word "dog" with "son."

sheltron5000

• Sr. Citizen
  • All weather operation. Batteries not included.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2008, 07:14:58 PM »
Though I do love they way he blames gays for the passage of a proposition that takes away their rights...  ::)
LSN

I'd love to join this LGBT club.  It's the Legos, Gobots, Barbies, and other Toys group, right?  I'll show up with an armful of toys.

jeffislouie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2008, 02:20:10 PM »
Though I do love they way he blames gays for the passage of a proposition that takes away their rights...  ::)

I don't blame homosexuals for anything regarding prop 8 passing.  I am concerned with the homosexuals using hatred of religion, violence, and intimidation because they are upset that the electorate voted for prop 8.

Take it easy.  Truth be told, my issues are with the few very vocal and very angry homosexuals who are making it much more difficult by behaving badly....
Justice is tangy....

mugatu

• LSD Obsessed
  • I'll show YOU pacifist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2008, 02:32:09 PM »

I don't blame homosexuals for anything regarding prop 8 passing.  I am concerned with the homosexuals using hatred of religion, violence, and intimidation because they are upset that the electorate voted for prop 8.

Take it easy.  Truth be told, my issues are with the few very vocal and very angry homosexuals who are making it much more difficult by behaving badly....

yeah!  they're uppity!

(do you see what I did there?)
Let me show you Derelicte. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.

They're break-dance fighting.

jeffislouie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2008, 10:20:35 PM »

yeah!  they're uppity!

(do you see what I did there?)

I'll try again when I'm drunk.  Maybe I'll get it after a few glasses of scotch.

Justice is tangy....