Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ?is the lsat getting easier or people just more prepared?  (Read 3539 times)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Re: ?is the lsat getting easier or people just more prepared?
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2008, 09:19:43 AM »
december test be hardest ever.

you've posted this many times over already and it's getting old. it isnt funny nor is it helpful to those asking questions.

hey, not you post this several times?

and you ever funny, about anything?

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2008, 09:20:59 AM »
I think that the internet has destroyed the information asymmetries that previously dominated the LS application process and schools' placement, and, as a result, people are taking the test increasingly seriously. In 1998, you might have thought that the test was a minor component of your application. Today, you know that your future is riding on it.

even in 1998, only idiot believe this.

wkjr

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2008, 02:34:33 PM »
I think that the internet has destroyed the information asymmetries that previously dominated the LS application process and schools' placement, and, as a result, people are taking the test increasingly seriously. In 1998, you might have thought that the test was a minor component of your application. Today, you know that your future is riding on it.

while i don't particularly want to be assaulted with caveman grammar, i would like to point out that his point doesn't hinge on assuming that smart people thought the lsat was unimportant in 1998 - there were a lot of idiots going to law school in 1998 - there are a lot of idiots going to law school in 2008 - today's idiot is just better-informed and so obsesses a lot more about the lsat (go over to tls and take a look at the people posting in the lsat forum - you'll see what i'm talking about)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2008, 08:38:14 PM »

while i don't particularly want to be assaulted with caveman grammar, i would like to point out that his point doesn't hinge on assuming that smart people thought the lsat was unimportant in 1998 - there were a lot of idiots going to law school in 1998 - there are a lot of idiots going to law school in 2008 - today's idiot is just better-informed and so obsesses a lot more about the lsat (go over to tls and take a look at the people posting in the lsat forum - you'll see what i'm talking about)

will julie really - see what - talking about?

wally2002

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2008, 03:42:00 AM »

will julie really - see what - talking about?

Can you please explain why the December test will be hardest ever?

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2008, 09:20:25 AM »
julie afraid her schedule chock-full until january.

stbjm02

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2008, 11:04:38 PM »
Julie should fund a new hobby when shes trippin on LSD.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2008, 09:24:45 AM »
julie going spare you due your extreme noobiness.

stbjm02

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2008, 03:07:09 PM »
its called symbolism i think you take LSD not like this not. get it