Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LSAT  (Read 3073 times)

lambochi

• View Profile
LSAT
« on: November 06, 2008, 12:03:08 PM »
i am interested in getting into law school in the fall 09, but wont be taking my LSAT until feb 09. is this a good time and can i still get into school in 09 or do i need to take it earlier?

Imperial Russian Stout!

• Sr. Citizen
  • The Evil Stork!
    • View Profile
Re: LSAT
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 01:55:34 PM »
Horrible time.  Puts you at a BIGTIME disadvantage, due to rolling admissions.  You'd be competing for the very last spots at a time when most other applicants have multiple offers.  You should apply next cycle.  I waited out a year and it was a great decision.  Law school, and the debt you'll incur, isn't something you just jump into @ the last second.  You have to do it the correct way.  Applying early in the cycle is the single most important piece of advice given to all applicants from the experts.

sheltron5000

• Sr. Citizen
  • All weather operation. Batteries not included.
    • View Profile
Re: LSAT
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 12:04:57 AM »
TITCR. December is absolutely the latest you can reasonably take the LSAT to apply in this cycle, and you just don't have enough time left for that. The rank of your law school is just too important to risk trying to apply that late.
LSN

I'd love to join this LGBT club.  It's the Legos, Gobots, Barbies, and other Toys group, right?  I'll show up with an armful of toys.