Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Favorite 1L Class?  (Read 5133 times)

Diet Yomajesty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite 1L Class?
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2008, 07:12:01 PM »
To love it, I mean, not how to marry it. That part I got.
Quote from: Tim Mitchell
You could leave a cardboard cutout of Erik Estrada at the front counter and I guarantee you no one would ever know the difference.
Not so much because you resemble Erik Estrada, more so because you have the personality of cardboard.

JusAbstinendi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2008, 07:14:23 PM »
But what is love? Would I die for civil procedure? Without thought. Would I dedicate my life, my wealth, my children to civil procedure? Unquestionably. A rose by any other name, etc...

And that it dovetails so seamlessly with appellate advocacy only increases the natural joy civil procedure stimulates. sigh. She's so lovely.
University of Chicago '11

,.,.,.;.,.,.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2008, 08:21:33 PM »
But what is love? Would I die for civil procedure? Without thought. Would I dedicate my life, my wealth, my children to civil procedure? Unquestionably. A rose by any other name, etc...

And that it dovetails so seamlessly with appellate advocacy only increases the natural joy civil procedure stimulates. sigh. She's so lovely.

But she's so hiiiiggggh.  High above me.  She's so lovely.

MahlerGrooves

• Sr. Citizen
  • See! Leonard Bernstein gave me a shoutout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2008, 08:22:39 PM »

But she's so hiiiiggggh.  High above me.  She's so lovely.

Wally, do you two hang out IRL?  I think you should!  ;)

JusAbstinendi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2008, 08:23:36 PM »
Wally's my bro. Represent.

The tragedy is that we have different civil procedure courses.
University of Chicago '11

,.,.,.;.,.,.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2008, 08:52:36 PM »
I see JusAb in school.  I mostly hang out with kids from my law dorm and Sir Guns-A-Lot, who's usually nettled by my interruptions.

Baird is hilarious, but I feel like litigation is in my future because I love CivPro despite the fact that everyone else is bored by my professor.

Diet Yomajesty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2008, 09:31:16 PM »
I see JusAb in school.  I mostly hang out with kids from my law dorm and Sir Guns-A-Lot, who's usually nettled by my interruptions.

Baird is hilarious, but I feel like litigation is in my future because I love CivPro despite the fact that everyone else is bored by my professor.

Maybe you can be the paralegal who manages the firm's docket calendar.
Quote from: Tim Mitchell
You could leave a cardboard cutout of Erik Estrada at the front counter and I guarantee you no one would ever know the difference.
Not so much because you resemble Erik Estrada, more so because you have the personality of cardboard.