Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Which City is Best for a Grad Student?  (Read 986 times)

iwantagirl

• View Profile
Which City is Best for a Grad Student?
« on: November 02, 2008, 10:20:05 AM »
hey i am applying to med schools. so ive filled out most of my applications. and my top choice schools are the 2 party schools in midwest. but i have a slim chance of getting accepted there so i mostly applied in my home state(NY). i also applied to GWU(it has low average stats but i dont know if i would be interested if i got into my state school). I also considered georgetown but they make u write an essay on why you want to go to their school and u're supposed to talk about how u like their jesuit philosophy. and they dont guarantee that they'll accept you. so ive decided this morning not to apply there. but i could still potentially get into GWU. i wouldve written that essay if their location was really phenomenal.

So if i had to choose between washington and ny, which city is better for a 25yo man interested in 16-28yo women. i looked up match and here is an example of what i like:
http://pictures.match.com/pictures/63/06/32276306C.jpeg
http://pictures.match.com/pictures/63/06/32276306H.jpeg
http://pictures.match.com/pictures/63/06/32276306A.jpeg
she has since made her profile private to non-paying members. but from what i remember she graduated georgetown law school and she lived in baltimore(which is near washington). and she liked men who exercise (like me). profiles on match for ny are of inferior quality. but of course that website represents only a small segment of the population.  so how is it in real life?  can i meet that quality of women in nyc?

iwantagirl

• View Profile
Re: Which City is Best for a Grad Student?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 11:23:24 AM »
hey i am applying to med schools. so ive filled out most of my applications. and my top choice schools are the 2 party schools in midwest. but i have a slim chance of getting accepted there so i mostly applied in my home state(NY). i also applied to GWU(it has low average stats but i dont know if i would be interested if i got into my state school). I also considered georgetown but they make u write an essay on why you want to go to their school and u're supposed to talk about how u like their jesuit philosophy. and they dont guarantee that they'll accept you. so ive decided this morning not to apply there. but i could still potentially get into GWU. i wouldve written that essay if their location was really phenomenal.

So if i had to choose between washington and ny, which city is better for a 25yo man interested in 16-28yo women. i looked up match and here is an example of what i like:
http://pictures.match.com/pictures/63/06/32276306C.jpeg
http://pictures.match.com/pictures/63/06/32276306H.jpeg
http://pictures.match.com/pictures/63/06/32276306A.jpeg
she has since made her profile private to non-paying members. but from what i remember she graduated georgetown law school and she lived in baltimore(which is near washington). and she liked men who exercise (like me). profiles on match for ny are of inferior quality. but of course that website represents only a small segment of the population.  so how is it in real life?  can i meet that quality of women in nyc?

You realize that the bolded is GROSS right?  16 year old girls?  Seriously?  Please dont become a doctor, you are perverted. 

Other points..
1) LAW school discussion.. not med. 
2) GWU is on probation, aka not the best time to go there.
3) Proofreading is wonderful :) 

0) 16 is legal in most european countries and i am european. and the woman i posted is older than me. so i didnt want to give the wrong impression that i am only interested in the older women.
1) i am not asking about which school is better. but which city is better to spend 4 years as a graduate student.
2) on probation means it's easier to get in. true it was never a very prestigious school and it isnt now. but i am not worried that they would actually lose their accreditation. their residency match list doesnt stand out in any way.

btw, my long-term goal is to get me a european wife and to live in europe. but so far i dont know how i'll do this as a dr. maybe i'll just have to wait untill retirement:(

TheBreadWinner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 03:04:11 PM »
Oh, well, the good news for you is that there is no age of consent in the U.S.  Feel free to fornicate with anyone you choose.  If anyone asks, tell them someone who is almost a lawyer told you it was OK.  That should cover you. 
íMe cago en la leche!

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 04:22:59 PM »
I know it's a waste of time to ask...but if you want a european wife and to live in europe, why not go to school there?

And honestly, I don't care what the age of consent is in Europe.  If you're in the US, you better learn what the age of consent is here, and in the US, 16 is *not* legal in many states, especially when the guy is over 18.

iwantagirl

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 08:13:26 PM »
I know it's a waste of time to ask...but if you want a european wife and to live in europe, why not go to school there?

And honestly, I don't care what the age of consent is in Europe.  If you're in the US, you better learn what the age of consent is here, and in the US, 16 is *not* legal in many states, especially when the guy is over 18.

Even if its "legal" I find it hard to believe that any normal 25 year old man would want to date someone that is a sophomore/junior in high school.  Especially a 25 year old that has already been through college and is starting med school (or any grad school).  Maybe I'm wrong... if so, ew. 

hey this post is not about europe or the age of consent. i could really care less. if it's well developed, i can hit it. 16 or 30, as long as she is blonde, not fat, not flat. i can settle for an amerikan for now. jacy, are u a female?

MahlerGrooves

• Sr. Citizen
  • See! Leonard Bernstein gave me a shoutout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 08:33:21 PM »

Even if its "legal" I find it hard to believe that any normal 25 year old man would want to date someone that is a sophomore/junior in high school.  Especially a 25 year old that has already been through college and is starting med school (or any grad school).  Maybe I'm wrong... if so, ew. 

hey this post is not about europe or the age of consent. i could really care less. if it's well developed, i can hit it. 16 or 30, as long as she is blonde, not fat, not flat. i can settle for an amerikan for now. jacy, are u a female?

I think I saw an episode of Law and Order: SVU like this. Didn't end up too well for the guy in your situation, if memory serves...

fertsru

• ICQ Messenger - 483674619
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 12:47:00 PM »
I hope I never become your patient. However, you are welcome to use my services as your attorney in the future when you need representation.  I will advice to have a mental examination done on you in either case.  ::)
Per aspera ad astra.