Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: "What are my chances for 2006 thread"  (Read 1651 times)

newbie83

• View Profile
"What are my chances for 2006 thread"
« on: August 17, 2005, 08:09:32 PM »
Sorry to bother you guys on yet another probability question.

I'm planning to apply to all canadian schools and wanted to know what my chances were to getting in to any of them.

I have a cumulative gpa of 3.64 and 3.71 on the last two, with a percentage average of 83.6% and 85.5% on the last two.  I think I'll score around 156-157 on the LSAT.
I have a two work experience, and few volunteer work with good two Recommendation letters.

Does anyone have any ideas which schools I might be able to get into?  Thanks.

P.S. Please don't say, "oh if you get a bit higher on teh lsat you can.." I just want to know where I can get in with the stats I have.  Thanks.

G-Money

• View Profile
Re: "What are my chances for 2006 thread"
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2005, 08:13:17 AM »
What school do you attend?

TrojanChispas

• Sr. Citizen
  • , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2005, 08:57:15 AM »
Sorry to bother you guys on yet another probability question.

I'm planning to apply to all canadian schools and wanted to know what my chances were to getting in to any of them.

I have a cumulative gpa of 3.64 and 3.71 on the last two, with a percentage average of 83.6% and 85.5% on the last two.  I think I'll score around 156-157 on the LSAT.
I have a two work experience, and few volunteer work with good two Recommendation letters.

Does anyone have any ideas which schools I might be able to get into?  Thanks.

P.S. Please don't say, "oh if you get a bit higher on teh lsat you can.." I just want to know where I can get in with the stats I have.  Thanks.

a 3.64 and 3.71 on the last two what? 

For US schools you would definitely get into a school, but nothing in the top tier.  Check chiashu for chances at US schools.  Sorry, but most of the users here are going to US law schools.
Arab Majority May Not Stay Forever Silent
http://www.nysun.com/article/36110?page_no=1

for-sure

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2005, 08:36:22 PM »
What school do you attend?
Wow! your GPA is identical to mine (scared) Although I don't think I scored that high on the LSAT :( (148-150 would be a good range for me).  Anyhoo, I talked to admissions people.  There is a huge difference b/c 156 and 157...hope you get the higher and you are in to some but not first round.
Oct. 2005 LSAT: 149 :(