Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Why do we get a big admissions boost?  (Read 12269 times)

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Why do we get a big admissions boost?
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2011, 09:21:15 PM »
A racist old lady on a plane is not cause for hundreds or thousands of schools and programs to institute any kind of policy. 

Numbers, stats, socioeconomic upward mobility analyses, some thing more than some fool on some plane.  Ironically the story is an argument against AA, not for.

I'm not arguing for or against AA, or pokadot pants for that matter, just pointing out the relevance (or not).

On a separate note: why do you keep bring up 1L finals and why do you keep calling me "kid" - more crazy irrelevance?    Will you tutor me on my finals? You seem so smart and open minded.

Curiosity killed the cat, but assumption killed the person.
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."

justanothersucker

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2011, 04:51:51 PM »
You do understand that you are just repeating my point right?

If you passed the LSAT (and you must have to be a 1L) go back and re read my posts. Not hard man.

A racist old lady on a plane is not cause for hundreds or thousands of schools and programs to institute any kind of policy. 

Numbers, stats, socioeconomic upward mobility analyses, some thing more than some fool on some plane.  Ironically the story is an argument against AA, not for.

I'm not arguing for or against AA, or pokadot pants for that matter, just pointing out the relevance (or not).

On a separate note: why do you keep bring up 1L finals and why do you keep calling me "kid" - more crazy irrelevance?    Will you tutor me on my finals? You seem so smart and open minded.

Curiosity killed the cat, but assumption killed the person.

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2011, 05:46:58 PM »
This is precisely your problem.  I don't know what thoughts and attitudes are going on in your head unless you write them.  I don't read your old posts, or your 9th grade history reports so when your reference any of that stuff you make no sense and exhibit logical jumps that make you look the fool.

Referencing your old posts as you would a Webster's dictionary is just silly, man.  Its just silly.
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."

justanothersucker

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2011, 07:08:31 PM »
wow..........pull the paste out of your mouth, and let me say it really slow for you while holding your hand and the spoon in your mouth at the same time.........

you wondered how the story was relevant to AA
It isn't
You asked why posted
I said because poster is type who needs AA
You failed to grasp concept
Previously I had implied that AA exists because people fear target groups wouldn't get enough numbers in without it
I refered you to said message
You failed to graps concept
Repeat, fail, Repeat, fail
Now Here, saying this........

.......Caveat: Poster of story=moron. Moron not get into school on own merit. Moron need help. AA help.

You can go back to eating paste now spurge.

This is precisely your problem.  I don't know what thoughts and attitudes are going on in your head unless you write them.  I don't read your old posts, or your 9th grade history reports so when your reference any of that stuff you make no sense and exhibit logical jumps that make you look the fool.

Referencing your old posts as you would a Webster's dictionary is just silly, man.  Its just silly.

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2011, 02:34:22 PM »
That might be the most logical thing you have ever said.