School Specific Boards > Nova Southeastern

Nova Class of 2012

(1/2) > >>

AnonLaw2012:
Wanted to revive this threat for anybody considering Nova Southeastern.

I went complete on 10/28. Will let you know what happens.

Anybody else out there?

TeeTwenty:
Why would anyone want to attend a University that hosts the lowly Miami Dolphins?

AnonLaw2012:
In at Nova, 11/17/08. Anybody else?

mws07e:
I agree, dolphins are horrible...im a jets fan.

Just found out i got into nova about 2 weeks ago. Applied to many schools and this is just my second letter back. I used to live in South Fl (now at FSU) and love the weather. The school is great, didn't see anything wrong with it. Big campus, a lot of students. What are some peoples thoughts on Nova??? just curious

AnonLaw2012:

--- Quote from: mws07e on December 20, 2008, 01:10:09 PM ---I agree, dolphins are horrible...im a jets fan.

Just found out i got into nova about 2 weeks ago. Applied to many schools and this is just my second letter back. I used to live in South Fl (now at FSU) and love the weather. The school is great, didn't see anything wrong with it. Big campus, a lot of students. What are some peoples thoughts on Nova??? just curious

--- End quote ---

Dolphins are horrible? Whose going to the playoffs? Not your lackluster Jets that's for sure. I believe the dolphins kicked their sorry asses last night. Not to mention Nova's business school is named after Harry Wayne Huizenga, the teams owner....

Nova is an awesome school, beautiful campus and great location. Good job placement too if you grade well in your class.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version