Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Nova Class of 2012  (Read 6882 times)

AnonLaw2012

• View Profile
Nova Class of 2012
« on: October 30, 2008, 01:01:26 PM »
Wanted to revive this threat for anybody considering Nova Southeastern.

I went complete on 10/28. Will let you know what happens.

Anybody else out there?

TeeTwenty

• View Profile
Re: Nova Class of 2012
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 04:11:49 PM »
Why would anyone want to attend a University that hosts the lowly Miami Dolphins?

AnonLaw2012

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 09:40:13 AM »
In at Nova, 11/17/08. Anybody else?

mws07e

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 01:10:09 PM »
I agree, dolphins are horrible...im a jets fan.

Just found out i got into nova about 2 weeks ago. Applied to many schools and this is just my second letter back. I used to live in South Fl (now at FSU) and love the weather. The school is great, didn't see anything wrong with it. Big campus, a lot of students. What are some peoples thoughts on Nova??? just curious

AnonLaw2012

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 02:31:11 PM »
I agree, dolphins are horrible...im a jets fan.

Just found out i got into nova about 2 weeks ago. Applied to many schools and this is just my second letter back. I used to live in South Fl (now at FSU) and love the weather. The school is great, didn't see anything wrong with it. Big campus, a lot of students. What are some peoples thoughts on Nova??? just curious

Dolphins are horrible? Whose going to the playoffs? Not your lackluster Jets that's for sure. I believe the dolphins kicked their sorry asses last night. Not to mention Nova's business school is named after Harry Wayne Huizenga, the teams owner....

Nova is an awesome school, beautiful campus and great location. Good job placement too if you grade well in your class.

mws07e

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2009, 10:18:38 PM »
screw the phins even if they r going to the playoffs....yes im a jets fan...always have been, always will be...we just screwed up towards the end...our fault...and ps i was at that silly game in the meadowlands on dec. 28th....would not have mattered...but ive never seen so many dolphin fans appeard out of nowhere....

nevertheless....nova is a great school, respectfully known in SoFlo....i am seriously considering going there due to the fact that i have family there and am very comfortable in the area. if anyone decides to go there let me know...even my fellow dolphin fan (all my friends are dol-fans)

ps...go baltimore!!!!!!

Michelalexis

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 04:36:35 PM »
I was recently accepted into the AAMPLE program so should also (hopefully) be a part of the 2012 class!

AnonLaw2012

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2009, 11:26:15 AM »
I was recently accepted into the AAMPLE program so should also (hopefully) be a part of the 2012 class!

Awesome! Good luck! Are you definitely doing it?

TeeTwenty

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2009, 08:08:48 PM »
Their law school building isn't very law-schooly (well, the classrooms are, but find a lawschool with windows in the classrooms and I'll be shocked). That is a good thing.

I was down there in the Fall when they hosted the Thomas Tang Moot Court...

Michelalexis

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2009, 11:07:56 AM »
Yep, definitely doing it!