Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: 162/3.74- Top University, Chacnes?  (Read 5869 times)

TimMitchell

Re: 162/3.74- Top University, Chacnes?
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2008, 06:12:33 PM »
We need to really stop feeding the trolls around here, this guy is obviously a flame

TheBreadWinner

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2008, 06:15:44 PM »
Yeah, but it's entertainment, and beats studying.
íMe cago en la leche!

TimMitchell

« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2008, 06:27:35 PM »

TITCR

Especially since I dont have a TV to distract me 

Oh and Tim... come to Penn!  That is all. 

lol, I'm glad I have support there! I wound up applying to ED, why not start a petition for me?  :D

Cool Beans

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2008, 06:28:09 PM »
Dear Blue,

Way to jump on the bandwagon  ::) ::) ::)

Dear Kasm,

Yeah, but ur at Penn... sorry about ur luck, lol  :D :D :D :D :D

I'm so tired of reading these "what are my chances" threads, but yours is by far the worst. People are taking the time to give you legitimate advice.  Stop being such a snot-nosed female dog and take their advice to heart, or don't ask for it.  hth.

Lookie little girl, why don't you keep your nose out of this conversation. You state that you don't like these what are my chances thread; so quit searching the "Where Should I Go Next Fall" threads.  So, you air your frustration while contributing nothing of substance.  Instead any you replace helfpulness with venom.  You, blueskies*, are making this thread an unfriendly place for a person to scan.  This is why the internet is such an awful place.

IvyLeague2Be, I understand that you want to go Ivy, however don't go to Penn.  No one takes that place seriously.  hth.

IvyLeague2Be

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2008, 06:31:40 PM »
Why don't u all go too Penn, I'll send you a letter from Yale  :D :D :D :D

TimMitchell

« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2008, 06:35:02 PM »

TITCR

lol, I'm glad I have support there! I wound up applying to ED, why not start a petition for me?  :D

Hoorah!  I'm sure you'll be accepted... well as sure as I can be seeing as I have no power over it. 

I've been meaning to wish you luck for a while but our posts never cross :) 

Thanks! It's gonna be weird if I get in, as I use a self-tar (well, except today), I hope you guys don't shoot spit balls at me or something  ;D

Why don't u all go too Penn, I'll send you a letter from Yale  :D :D :D :D

Real clever pic there, Ivy

blueskies6

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • http://lawschoolnumbers.com/blueskies6/jd
« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2008, 06:47:07 PM »
Dear Blue,

Dear Kasm,

I'm so tired of reading these "what are my chances" threads, but yours is by far the worst. People are taking the time to give you legitimate advice.  Stop being such a snot-nosed female dog and take their advice to heart, or don't ask for it.  hth.

Lookie little girl, why don't you keep your nose out of this conversation. You state that you don't like these what are my chances thread; so quit searching the "Where Should I Go Next Fall" threads.  So, you air your frustration while contributing nothing of substance.  Instead any you replace helfpulness with venom.  You, blueskies*, are making this thread an unfriendly place for a person to scan.  This is why the internet is such an awful place.

IvyLeague2Be, I understand that you want to go Ivy, however don't go to Penn.  No one takes that place seriously.  hth.

I only posted in this thread because he called everyone who was trying to be helpful crybabies.  And I added that if he was going to ask for advice, he should at least consider it, or don't ask at all.  There was no "venom" in those comments- he was being rude to people that were genuinely trying to be helpful; if he wants help, he should listen to what people are saying.
awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.

Cool Beans

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2008, 06:49:34 PM »
Dear Blue,

Dear Kasm,

I only posted in this thread because he called everyone who was trying to be helpful crybabies.  And I added that if he was going to ask for advice, he should at least consider it, or don't ask at all.  There was no "venom" in those comments- he was being rude to people that were genuinely trying to be helpful; if he wants help, he should listen to what people are saying.

You clearly state, as preserved by my quoting functions, the op is being a "snot nosed female dog".  So yeah, that is venom.

Your new name is liar because you tell lies.  or "bluelies*".  hth

TheBreadWinner

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2008, 06:52:03 PM »

TITCR

No TV?!  How?

You live in Philly and you don't watch It's Always Sunny?
íMe cago en la leche!

blueskies6

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • http://lawschoolnumbers.com/blueskies6/jd
« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2008, 06:56:44 PM »

You clearly state, as preserved by my quoting functions, the op is being a "snot nosed female dog".  So yeah, that is venom.

Your new name is liar because you tell lies.  or "bluelies*".  hth

Harsh, maybe- but it's true.  If he wasn't being so stubborn, he could get legitimate help from some other posters on here. 
awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.