Law School Discussion

The Economy is Great. What's Everyone So Worried About?

The Economy is Great. What's Everyone So Worried About?
« on: October 27, 2008, 05:39:22 PM »
 8)

Good times.

*drinks pina colada while procrastinating on fee simple/fee tail/remainder interests homework*

Re: The Economy is Great. What's Everyone So Worried About?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 06:02:49 PM »
8)

Good times.

*drinks pina colada while procrastinating on fee simple/fee tail/remainder interests homework*

you're either manic depressive or have multiple personality disorder.  i'd see a doctor.

You're either an a-hole or a prick. I'd see a muzzle.

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 06:10:58 PM »
Sarcasm is the lowest form of humor, but it suits you well.

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 06:13:54 PM »
Sarcasm is the lowest form of humor, but it suits you well.

learn what bar review is yet, mr. perfect?

Is that your best retort? Really? No wonder you're on here trolling.

Thistle

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 08:39:37 PM »
8)

Good times.

you're either manic depressive or have multiple personality disorder.  i'd see a doctor.

might i recommend dr. iwantagirl, whose office is here:  http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,4015434.msg5202385.html#msg5202385

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 08:51:28 PM »
8)

Good times.

might i recommend dr. iwantagirl, whose office is here:  http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,4015434.msg5202385.html#msg5202385

I loled  :D

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2008, 10:07:17 PM »
The economy isn't great, but it will be soon thanks to Paulson and the bail out plan.  Seriously, this is one of the best moves the Fed/Congress has ever made.  It is obvious that these government organizations have the prowess needed to help our economy through the rough times.  I think we're lucky to have elected officials like them in positions of power to help the USA steer clear of financial turbulance (in the long run).  I am really hoping for Obama to get elected in November, too.  That errorless monetary policy of the Fed, plus Obama's fiscal tax plan?  The USA will be globally DOMINANT in the world of economics!  We can finally show the rest of the globe what it means to be a truly capitalist nation.

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2008, 11:15:45 PM »
Who the heck are you and where did you get this info?

I went out and drank a pitcher of Guinness -- off the top, when it's creamy and delicious -- and I feel way better.  I should do that more often.

Thistle

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 07:55:56 AM »
Who the heck are you and where did you get this info?

I went out and drank a pitcher of Guinness -- off the top, when it's creamy and delicious -- and I feel way better.  I should do that more often.

who the heck are you talking to?

your taste in beer is excellent, i might add

mbw

• TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2008, 10:02:14 AM »
The economy isn't great, but it will be soon thanks to Paulson and the bail out plan.  Seriously, this is one of the best moves the Fed/Congress has ever made.  It is obvious that these government organizations have the prowess needed to help our economy through the rough times.  I think we're lucky to have elected officials like them in positions of power to help the USA steer clear of financial turbulance (in the long run).  I am really hoping for Obama to get elected in November, too.  That errorless monetary policy of the Fed, plus Obama's fiscal tax plan?  The USA will be globally DOMINANT in the world of economics!  We can finally show the rest of the globe what it means to be a truly capitalist nation.

Adjusts Kat's Prozac down a few thousand mgs  ;)