At this point, I am pretty sure I'd rather go to BU or BC than Fordham. So, their final decision isn't awfully consequential for me.
But if I get into Cornell, well -- because of the ranking, I think I'd rather take them than the Bostons. But, that's not written in stone. I am really anxious to get off their waiting list, in addition to Georgetown (also waitlisted me).
I'm also waiting to hear from Michigan and Northwestern who haven't told me anything yet. But, if the final answer is no from Michigan, Northwestern, Georgetown, and Cornell -- I'm pretty sure I'm Boston-bound (BU vs. BC I still have no idea).
What are your preferences at this point? And for what reasons? You may help me make up my own mind.