Law School Discussion

THE NOT-SO-OFFICIAL OCTOBER 2008 LSAT SCORES THREAD (Scores ARE out)

TimMitchell

:D

Your tar looks a bit like you and I keep thinking you posted a selftar.

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Why is there now a not so official thread? Or is it bc the other derailed?

credited Cliff took it over :P

julie hate when happen.  especially if it cliffy.

My box is filled in, I just checked for the first time.

And I would *love* if I looked like her...she's amazing

What do you guys mean by "the update box is full"?

Mine is still a blank white box with the standard other boxes next to it saying nothing can be displayed.

Mine is still a blank white box with the standard other boxes next to it saying nothing can be displayed.

You arte looking at the right spot.  There is a column labled "updated" to the left of the column labeled "score" which is the far right column. 

In OTHER news, my effing update box is still empty.  WHEN WILL IT COME????!!!!?!?!?!?

You arte looking at the right spot.  There is a column labled "updated" to the left of the column labeled "score" which is the far right column. 

In OTHER news, my effing update box is still empty.  WHEN WILL IT COME????!!!!?!?!?!?

Are you west coast?  Mine still hasn't come either.  Trying to determine if that's why

I'm still slightly confused. Sorry, this is my first time posting on this site. In test information, I have "Administration, Center Requested, Center Assigned, Score E-mail Date, Special Notes, Score, Percentile" and for test documents I have "Description, Update."

When it does get "filled," what is it supposed to say?

It will say 10/27/08.  I know that's contradictory because we actually don't receive them that day (if we get them today), but that's what it's supposed to say.

10/27/08 in the date box

10/27/08 in the date box

Oh, in the "Score E-mail date" box? Then mine has been filled in that case. If it is the "Update" box next to "Description," mine hasn't.