Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Lowenstein Sandler  (Read 7289 times)

TheDudeMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Lowenstein Sandler
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2009, 09:04:25 AM »
While they did rescind 3L offers of 3 people, something tells me those people must have had other issues as well because they haven't moved start dates for incoming first years, unlike many other large firms.

Re Layoffs: Everyone's laying people off.

The firm still has a great reputation and is likely the top Corporate spot in NJ.

themanwithnoname

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2009, 05:29:39 PM »

you have no idea what you are talking about.

TheDudeMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2009, 05:11:12 PM »

you have no idea what you are talking about.

Excuse me?  Every large vault firm except the super prestigious have made layoffs.  Sure, maybe there are tiny firms out there and mid-sized ones that haven't had to make layoffs, but they are also firms that don't pay market and I wouldn't want to work for anyway.

themanwithnoname

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2009, 07:46:01 AM »
too bad you can't get a job at a super prestigious firm then.

TheDudeMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2009, 05:23:37 PM »
too bad you can't get a job at a super prestigious firm then.

I have employment with a market paying firm that hasn't deferred start dates or frozen salaries.  What about you big shot?

themanwithnoname

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2009, 05:40:48 PM »
seriously? do you actually think I would have made the previous comment if I wasn't at a V10?

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2009, 05:45:45 PM »
It's a real War of The Roses over here. I never really thought I'd say this, noname, but you're making DudeMan look good.  Seriously, get a touch of perspective, both of you. 
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

themanwithnoname

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2009, 05:55:13 PM »
I was just trying to have some fun with lawdog, I was pretty sure I could provoke the reaction from him that I did. I'm not really taking this seriously.

TheDudeMan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2009, 10:35:31 PM »
I was just trying to have some fun with lawdog, I was pretty sure I could provoke the reaction from him that I did. I'm not really taking this seriously.

Nor are my.  I don't take anything seriously on here.  That's the amusing part of this site.  People assume I'm all bitter, when that isn't the case at all.  This site passes time and can be entertaining. 

I've read as many of your posts, noname, as you have mine.  I'm well aware of how much you like to bicker.

dukedogalley

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2009, 11:08:11 PM »
It's a real War of The Roses over here. I never really thought I'd say this, noname, but you're making DudeMan look good.  Seriously, get a touch of perspective, both of you. 

Miss P, what is up with the Mr. Met pic?  is he drowning?  how about some optimism, its a new year, new stadium, new bullpen, we are 2 and 0...