Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Accepted 08/09  (Read 183431 times)

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Accepted 08/09
« Reply #640 on: December 08, 2008, 11:01:26 PM »
NPE, I almost felt bad for you until I looked at your LSN and saw you haven't been complete for very long at most schools.  :P
Quote from: Tim Mitchell

F*cking bi+ch drinks a 1 oz bottle of goose and thinks she's French

non parata est

• Sr. Citizen
  • buh??
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: December 08, 2008, 11:06:38 PM »
Ha! Almost tricked MA into some compassion. :D

You're right though, I haven't been complete very long.  I'm trying to resign myself to not expecting anything until January 15th, when GW has to regret to inform me of whatever.

I really am genuinely happy for all of you though.  Keep the good news coming!
Quote from: Lionel Hutz, Esq.
Well he's had it in for me ever since I kinda ran over his dog... Well, replace the word "kinda" with "repeatedly" and the word "dog" with "son."

MCOR1385

• View Profile
« Reply #642 on: December 09, 2008, 12:14:58 AM »
congrats to those getting acceptances today.

had a question to those who got into Tulane about my chances.

my application isn't complete, but should be shortly.  report already sent to school.

i'm a little closer to non-traditional - 31 yrs old.

have a 3.21 gpa and 164 LSAT, along with about 10 years of professional experience.

LSAC is giving me around a 75 % chance from last year.  do you all think that's pretty close to accurate?

econtutorNV

• Sr. Citizen
  • Watch your ankles
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #643 on: December 09, 2008, 12:34:55 AM »
congrats to those getting acceptances today.

had a question to those who got into Tulane about my chances.

my application isn't complete, but should be shortly.  report already sent to school.

i'm a little closer to non-traditional - 31 yrs old.

have a 3.21 gpa and 164 LSAT, along with about 10 years of professional experience.

LSAC is giving me around a 75 % chance from last year.  do you all think that's pretty close to accurate?

You've got 4 years on me but we're essentially identical when it comes to numbers and work experience. Take a look at their LSN page, I saw a lot of accepts with our stats.
UGPA-3.33 LSAT-164

In- Tulane ($$), Baylor, USD, Santa Clara ($), IU-B ($), Loyola
Out-Minnesota. UIUC
WL-Notre Dame, Hastings
Pending- Emory, WUSTL, W & L, Davis, GULC PT, GMU, GW PT, UC-I (gotta dream, right?)

jubileeez

• View Profile
« Reply #644 on: December 09, 2008, 12:01:24 PM »
cornell issued regular decision acceptances on 12/05

bridgemonkey405

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN - 174/3.7
« Reply #645 on: December 09, 2008, 01:42:46 PM »
cornell issued regular decision acceptances on 12/05

Were you regular decision?

bloomlaw

• Sr. Citizen
  • Welcome to the Monkey House
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #646 on: December 09, 2008, 07:13:56 PM »
Thanks to everyone, I'm stoked about it. Although the acceptance was likely, and the bigger, more exciting day will be finding out the scholarship offer.

Oh, and "Santa", I read the Pelican Brief as I was applying to prepare me for teh Tulane experience.

tcwhat

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: December 09, 2008, 08:28:22 PM »
Thanks to everyone, I'm stoked about it. Although the acceptance was likely, and the bigger, more exciting day will be finding out the scholarship offer.

Oh, and "Santa", I read the Pelican Brief as I was applying to prepare me for teh Tulane experience.

Did your status checker ever change from "File is eligible for review" or did it remain there?

econtutorNV

• Sr. Citizen
  • Watch your ankles
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #648 on: December 09, 2008, 09:43:17 PM »

Did your status checker ever change from "File is eligible for review" or did it remain there?

TC, I can't speak for Bloom but mine changed from File is undergoing review to "congratulations! You're admitted" today.
UGPA-3.33 LSAT-164

In- Tulane ($$), Baylor, USD, Santa Clara ($), IU-B ($), Loyola
Out-Minnesota. UIUC
WL-Notre Dame, Hastings
Pending- Emory, WUSTL, W & L, Davis, GULC PT, GMU, GW PT, UC-I (gotta dream, right?)

tcwhat

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: December 09, 2008, 09:55:58 PM »

TC, I can't speak for Bloom but mine changed from File is undergoing review to "congratulations! You're admitted" today.

Excellent.  I was curious so I can know where my app is and whatnot.