Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Accepted 08/09  (Read 183022 times)

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
Re: Accepted 08/09
« Reply #170 on: November 11, 2008, 06:52:59 PM »
TEXAS!!!

No joke, I had LSN open within a half hour before Monica Ingram's call and started to think that I was gonna be dinged from UT and started to think I overestimated my chances at schools.

Yay!!!!

Congrats!  I suspect you're going to have a lot more options, but it's great to no longer be a virgin, neh?
I'm in a lynch mob?  I had no idea.  This is really worrying; I really don't have time for another extra-curricular activity.

space for rent.

Jamie Stringer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 11, 2008, 06:55:46 PM »
TEXAS!!!

No joke, I had LSN open within a half hour before Monica Ingram's call and started to think that I was gonna be dinged from UT and started to think I overestimated my chances at schools.

Yay!!!!

Congrats!  I suspect you're going to have a lot more options, but it's great to no longer be a virgin, neh?

I certainly hope to have many options!  But yeah, not too bad having Texas as one of those choices :)  And definitely glad to get the first one out of the way.  It sounds cheesy when people write it, but it's nice to be 100% sure I'm going to law school in the fall.
Quote from: Tim Mitchell

F*cking bi+ch drinks a 1 oz bottle of goose and thinks she's French

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 11, 2008, 07:11:22 PM »
TEXAS!!!

Yay!!!!

I certainly hope to have many options!  But yeah, not too bad having Texas as one of those choices :)  And definitely glad to get the first one out of the way.  It sounds cheesy when people write it, but it's nice to be 100% sure I'm going to law school in the fall.

I keep checking my email every day for Minnesota - a place where I'm median for LSAT, and would be perfectly happy attending. (Here that, oh Minnnesota adcomms ;)!)
I'm in a lynch mob?  I had no idea.  This is really worrying; I really don't have time for another extra-curricular activity.

space for rent.

isustudent

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 11, 2008, 07:40:46 PM »
Has your status checker switched for Minnesota yet?  Mine went to under review on the about a week ago, so I am checking my mail relentlessly.

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 11, 2008, 07:53:38 PM »
Has your status checker switched for Minnesota yet?  Mine went to under review on the about a week ago, so I am checking my mail relentlessly.

Yeah, it's been under review for at least three weeks.

space for rent.

heartbreaker

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 11, 2008, 08:09:26 PM »
MBW, I miss you. Also, Minnesota would be dumb not to take you. I will use my Russian mystical powers to ensure that a letter is in your mail ASAP.

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 11, 2008, 08:29:50 PM »
MBW, I miss you. Also, Minnesota would be dumb not to take you. I will use my Russian mystical powers to ensure that a letter is in your mail ASAP.

Aw, sweetie, I'm still around.  Just diversifying a bit. :)  I'm certainly keeping tabs on your cycle (with pompoms and all!)

space for rent.

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 12, 2008, 05:32:31 PM »
William & Mary with $66,000 over three years holy crap!

Congratulations! 

How did you find out? Email, mail, phone?

How long have you been complete?

ETA:  never mind the questions - found your LSN ;).

space for rent.

MauveAvenger

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 12, 2008, 08:53:04 PM »
William & Mary with $66,000 over three years holy crap!

Congratulations! 

How did you find out? Email, mail, phone?

How long have you been complete?

ETA:  never mind the questions - found your LSN ;).

Damn, guess I was too specific with the number... lol. I was just so excited. For the others who aren't as savvy, by overnight mail.

balentino

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 12, 2008, 08:56:10 PM »
In at GULC today!!!