Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Accepted 08/09  (Read 185491 times)

someonesecret

• View Profile
Re: Accepted 08/09
« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2008, 10:18:24 PM »
To those who got in Georgia 10/27 - when do you go complete? I just submitted my app there, so just wondering how long it is taking them to get back!

alethea

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2008, 10:37:57 PM »
Thanks!  I'm just happy that I don't have to think about this anymore and I can focus my attention back on my current schoolwork.  I can't believe my cycle ended up being less stressful than waiting for my LSAT score. 

SouthernElle

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2008, 11:36:33 AM »
UT Austin this morning- no email, but status checker said "accepted." My love for status checkers has FINALLY paid off!

congrats on UVA- that's so exciting!!

Gone

• Sr. Citizen
  • Goodbye All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 01, 2008, 11:40:58 AM »
UT Austin this morning- no email, but status checker said "accepted." My love for status checkers has FINALLY paid off!

You just made my life miserable - I've resisted the lure of status checkers thus far, but will I be able to now? No!
Best of luck to everyone!

SouthernElle

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 01, 2008, 11:44:46 AM »

You just made my life miserable - I've resisted the lure of status checkers thus far, but will I be able to now? No!

I was weak from the beginning... sorry to spread the compulsive checking, haha.

Gone

• Sr. Citizen
  • Goodbye All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2008, 11:46:18 AM »

Stupid question - how do you get to their status checker? There's nothing in the "we got your app email"

And btw, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bravoballer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2008, 11:50:39 AM »
In at UT via snail mail packet today! Very classy.

There was no change on my status checker up to 4 pm yesterday. They sent the link in another email once you went complete. I left that email on my work computer so I cannot send it to you....

Gone

• Sr. Citizen
  • Goodbye All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2008, 11:53:31 AM »
In at UT via snail mail packet today! Very classy.

There was no change on my status checker up to 4 pm yesterday. They sent the link in another email once you went complete. I left that email on my work computer so I cannot send it to you....

Don't worry about it. I assume that means I haven't gone complete yet. They said they didn't send you anything when you went complete and I believed them.....how naive of me

SouthernElle

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 01, 2008, 11:54:39 AM »

Stupid question - how do you get to their status checker? There's nothing in the "we got your app email"

thanks! :)

They sent me a "UT E-ID" email with my password and the link for the status check website. I got the "we have your app" email on 10/9 and the status check email on 10/17, if that helps.

Katfid54

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 01, 2008, 01:33:59 PM »

thanks! :)

They sent me a "UT E-ID" email with my password and the link for the status check website. I got the "we have your app" email on 10/9 and the status check email on 10/17, if that helps.

Elle, don't answer if you don't want, but are you a Texas resident?