Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Testing at UT-Austin  (Read 2733 times)

LupeLauraly

Testing at UT-Austin
« on: October 21, 2008, 10:40:46 AM »
For those who recently took the LSAT at UT-Austin, what is the test room like?  Is it tables and chairs, or auditorium-style seating with the little swing-out desks?  I ask because Ill be seven and a half months pregnant when I test in December and Im trying to avoid my own LSAT horror story, a la Fat preggo accidentally wedged into desk for LSAT administration; extracted afterward using jaws of life and Crisco. 

Thanks!

hon-ee

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Testing at UT-Austin
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 12:31:22 PM »
i currently go to ut and the building at which the lsat is administered (the utc) is infamous for its uncofortable auditorium orange sliding chairs. space however, will probably not be an issue.

LupeLauraly

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 04:27:32 PM »
Thanks hon-ee.

kalede

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 07:15:04 AM »
Hmmm... I'm taking the LSAT in June, and now I'm thinking maybe the ACC location might be a better idea.  Does anyone have any experience with that location?

penni_rose

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 09:49:21 AM »
I took it at Huston-Tillotson because UT was full, and it sucked. The UTC chairs are much more comfortable than the tiny desks there. They were like the desks they have in high school, but really old and extra uncomfortable. I had many classes in the UTC when I was in college and I didn't find it terribly uncomfortable. It really isn't any worse than any other chair (and is definitely better if your pregnant). I don't know what ACC is like, but I wish I'd been able to take it at UT.