Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: In what universe is it okay to eat your roommate's food without asking?  (Read 3992 times)

Katfid54

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: In what universe is it okay to eat your roommate's food without asking?
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2008, 08:26:22 AM »
ahr, ye made 'im walk the plank ye did

I love stereotypical pirate talk that reaffirms everything the speaking pirate himself just said, I do.

augusta

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2008, 04:31:09 PM »
I would just like to note that I moved to another state and they're still having food problems.  And I'm still getting emails.

Blue,

Sorry to bother you about this, but... Did you late night food zombie Montel worm hole attack my lasasgna again?  I'm just asking because my other fat piece of crap roommate swears on her dead uncle that she only eats celery.  That means you must've somehow tore a hole in the space time continuum and eaten my food.  Or maybe you were just having a midnight cleaning escapade?  Either way, don't touch my crap. Or else.

omfg If I laugh any harder I might break my foot bones
3.67/Oct. LSAT

blueskies6

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • http://lawschoolnumbers.com/blueskies6/jd
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2008, 04:48:06 PM »
I'll give you some more entertainment-

So, the other week I get an IM from the roommate who swears she didn't eat the food asking how long it takes mayo to expire because the one who emailed me about the food in the first place threw away her (unexpired) mayo while on one of her extreme cleaning binges.  So the celery-eating one texts her saying could you not throw away my unexpired food I just bought 2 months ago.  And the "anyways" emailer sends her a novel of text messages consisting of:

yes it expired 3 months ago. i don't believe in keeping things in the fridge that have expired over a month bc its just kinda nasty and it can honestly make you VERY sick

i guess if you really really want to keep very expired food in the fridge we can talk about what we could do about that, but it just kinda starts to smell and get moldy and 3 months expried is kinda not at the point where its healthy anymore

i was just making sure! geez take a deep breath! i didnt know if you were one of those people who doesnt care about expiration dates, some people don't at all so i was just trying to be helpful and compromising

obviously we will just have to have a difference of opinions there which is fine. next time i will just leave all of your expired things on the shelf in the fridge that way you can double check the expiration date so we wont have to have this problem again. should make things easy enough

the only one i threw out was a reduced fat mayo in a jar and then a miracle whip in a squeeze bottle, and i am 100% sure they were both expired. oh sorry i dont classify miracle whip as mayo... my bad!!!
awkward follows you like a beer chasing a shot of tequila.

TimMitchell

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2008, 05:00:28 PM »
I'll give you some more entertainment-

So, the other week I get an IM from the roommate who swears she didn't eat the food asking how long it takes mayo to expire because the one who emailed me about the food in the first place threw away her (unexpired) mayo while on one of her extreme cleaning binges.  So the celery-eating one texts her saying could you not throw away my unexpired food I just bought 2 months ago.  And the "anyways" emailer sends her a novel of text messages consisting of:

yes it expired 3 months ago. i don't believe in keeping things in the fridge that have expired over a month bc its just kinda nasty and it can honestly make you VERY sick

i guess if you really really want to keep very expired food in the fridge we can talk about what we could do about that, but it just kinda starts to smell and get moldy and 3 months expried is kinda not at the point where its healthy anymore

i was just making sure! geez take a deep breath! i didnt know if you were one of those people who doesnt care about expiration dates, some people don't at all so i was just trying to be helpful and compromising

obviously we will just have to have a difference of opinions there which is fine. next time i will just leave all of your expired things on the shelf in the fridge that way you can double check the expiration date so we wont have to have this problem again. should make things easy enough

the only one i threw out was a reduced fat mayo in a jar and then a miracle whip in a squeeze bottle, and i am 100% sure they were both expired. oh sorry i dont classify miracle whip as mayo... my bad!!!

Arrr, my compass is pointing towards passive-aggressive overload, matey!

Ps. -4 points for no Pirate talk

blueskies6

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2008, 05:05:19 PM »
me hearty, me brain would be explodin' if I translated all that crap :P

TimMitchell

« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2008, 05:08:30 PM »

Yar, thats a good point. Matey, I'm thinking I should have made this me tar today:

blueskies6

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2008, 05:10:52 PM »

Yar, thats a good point. Matey, I'm thinking I should have made this me tar today:

Would be a good fit for you, ya old salt

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2008, 05:19:36 PM »

nay:

I`ll give ye some more entertainment-

So, th' other tides I get an IM from th' roommate who swears she didna eat th' food askin' how long 't takes mayo t' expire on accoun' o' th' one who emailed me about th' food in th' first place threw away th' lass' (unexpired) mayo while on one o' th' lass' extreme clistin' binges. So th' celery-eatin' one texts th' lass' sayin' could ye nay throw away me unexpired food I jus' bought 2 moons ago. An' th' "anyways" emailer sends th' lass' a novel o' text messages consistin' o':

aye 't expired 3 moons ago. i dasn't b'lieve in keepin' things in th' fridge that be havin' expired o'er a moon bc its jus' kinda nasty an' 't can honestly make ye VERY sea sick

i guess if ye really really want t' keep very expired food in th' fridge we can talk about what we could do about that, but 't jus' kinda starts t' smell an' get moldy an' 3 moons expried be kinda nay at th' point 'ere its healthy anymore

i be jus' makin' sure! geez take a deep breath! i didnt know if ye be one o' them swabbies who doesnt care about expiration dates, some swabbies dasn't at all so i be jus' tryin' t' be helpful an' compromisin'

obviously we will jus' be havin' t' be havin' a difference o' opinions thar which be fine. next time i will jus' leave all o' yer expired things on th' shelf in th' fridge that way ye can double check th' expiration date so we wont be havin' t' be havin' this problem again. ortin' ta make things easy enough

th' only one i threw ou' be a reduced fat mayo in a jar an' then a miracle cat o' nine tails in a squeeze keg, an' i be 100% sure they be both expired. oh sorry i dont classify miracle cat o' nine tails as mayo... me bad!!!

real pirates know where ta go:  http://www.syddware.com/cgi-bin/pirate.pl
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

Pop Up Video

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2008, 05:24:07 PM »
I dasn't understand all this gentleman o' fortune talk.

blueskies6

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2008, 05:27:17 PM »

nay:

I`ll give ye some more entertainment-

So, th' other tides I get an IM from th' roommate who swears she didna eat th' food askin' how long 't takes mayo t' expire on accoun' o' th' one who emailed me about th' food in th' first place threw away th' lass' (unexpired) mayo while on one o' th' lass' extreme clistin' binges. So th' celery-eatin' one texts th' lass' sayin' could ye nay throw away me unexpired food I jus' bought 2 moons ago. An' th' "anyways" emailer sends th' lass' a novel o' text messages consistin' o':

aye 't expired 3 moons ago. i dasn't b'lieve in keepin' things in th' fridge that be havin' expired o'er a moon bc its jus' kinda nasty an' 't can honestly make ye VERY sea sick

i guess if ye really really want t' keep very expired food in th' fridge we can talk about what we could do about that, but 't jus' kinda starts t' smell an' get moldy an' 3 moons expried be kinda nay at th' point 'ere its healthy anymore

i be jus' makin' sure! geez take a deep breath! i didnt know if ye be one o' them swabbies who doesnt care about expiration dates, some swabbies dasn't at all so i be jus' tryin' t' be helpful an' compromisin'

obviously we will jus' be havin' t' be havin' a difference o' opinions thar which be fine. next time i will jus' leave all o' yer expired things on th' shelf in th' fridge that way ye can double check th' expiration date so we wont be havin' t' be havin' this problem again. ortin' ta make things easy enough

th' only one i threw ou' be a reduced fat mayo in a jar an' then a miracle cat o' nine tails in a squeeze keg, an' i be 100% sure they be both expired. oh sorry i dont classify miracle cat o' nine tails as mayo... me bad!!!

real pirates know where ta go:  http://www.syddware.com/cgi-bin/pirate.pl

that jus' made me life

My favorite is that it translated miracle whip as miracle cat o' nine tails   :D