Right now I'm literally 50-50. Thanks in advance!
*Sorry for repeating this, but I'm really torn and could use all the advice possible.
1. Both in my location preference.
2. Both are 50-200 attorneys (the size I'm looking for).
3. No real preference as far as "vibe" or cooler/nicer people.
4. No preference as far as salary.
4. Firm A is more estbalished, renowned, and prestigious (Vault "Power 500" firm); Firm B is a pretty young firm, less established, but still top 5 in the area. I'd guess Firm A would look better for the long run.
5. Firm A offers more practice areas in general, and more practice areas I'm interested in. Firm B has a couple areas I'm interested in, so that's not really a problem. But I'm thinking Firm A is more stable since Firm B only has 3-4 practice areas.
6. The big one in Firm B's favor - much lower hours. I'm pretty big on having a life outside work. Based on testimonials and billable hour requirements, I'd work 45-50 at Firm B, and 50-60 at Firm A.