Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Is their still hope?  (Read 2590 times)

Edwin Mcmasters Stanton

• View Profile
    • Email
Is their still hope?
« on: October 11, 2008, 07:16:46 PM »
I realize that the GPA is very crucial if I want to get into law school :)  I have a problem ... I kinda just acted like a complete tard in High School, I am still in High School and stayed back because I messed up and goofed off so tho this is my fourth year in High School I will be here for another year... (mainly to take like three classes next year)  I was wondering... If I load my next year with classes and really press myself to do good (including in this year) do you think its possible that I end my High School career with a good enough GPA? 

Edwin Mcmasters Stanton

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Is their still hope?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 07:44:56 PM »
Your college GPA is what matters not high school.  All you need to do is graduate high school and get into a respectable college.  Once you're there thats when GPA matters.  Noone will care about your HS GPA once you start undergrad.   

Thank god!!  I am so happy about that ;D  You just took a load off my shoulders  :)

MauveAvenger

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2008, 07:47:09 PM »
You might want to learn how to spell though. "is there still hope," not "is their still hope"

Edwin Mcmasters Stanton

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2008, 07:48:33 PM »
You might want to learn how to spell though. "is there still hope," not "is their still hope"

Yeah sorry about that.  I have never been very good at spelling  :(  I plan on fixing that though. 

Edwin Mcmasters Stanton

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2008, 07:52:55 PM »

It took a lot for me not to make corrections  ::)

Next year I will only have like three classes that will be mandatory to take I think I will fill the other slots with English classes.